shopping

We finally got to the mall. I hop out of the car and stretch. We walk inside the mall and Emily and Lauren put there sun glasses on. I look at round at all the different stores. This mall was huge.

Emily says "What size shirts are you?"

I say "Medium."

She says " And pants?"

I say "It depends, I have to try it on."

She says "Okay. Let's go."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

We all have bags full of clothes with us.

Emily says "Time for dresses. What size?"

I say "Size 6"

She nods and we walk into a dress store. I start looking. I find a really pretty orange dress. Its not a party dress, but a dress you would wear on a random day. I look at the tag and see its my size. I get it and look around some more. Lauren said I'm going to need at few dresses I can  wear on red carpet nights. I look in a rack. Emily comes up behind me and throughs a dress over my head. I take it off and look at it. Its Blue, and about knee length, its short in the front and long in the back.

I say " Wow this is beautiful. I'm getting it."

She says " I like the one in your hand. Your getting it to."

Lauren comes back with three dresses. I like all three of them.

I say " This is enough. Right?"

Lauren says "Yes. Now tomorrow is your audition if you want to get that part. We should get home so you can get rest."

Emily says "What part?"

I say "I trying out for the girl my age part. For your show."

She says "Oh good luck."

I say "Thanks now let's go."

We pay for the dresses and go put all the bags in Emily's car.  She drives us home. We pile all the bags in the house.

I say "What's for dinner?"

She says "Uh are you hungry?"

I say "Not really."

She says "Me either so I won't order anything. if you get hungry then you can make something."

I say "Okay works for me. Well I'm going to take a shower."

She nods. I grab all the bags and pile them into my room. I look through them and find underwear, a bra, a shirt, and some shorts to sleep in. I walk in my bathroom and take a shower. When I get out I go to my bed and fall right to sleep. I have a big day tomorrow.

I really hope I get this part.