The guys day

I lay on bed and scroll through my phone. I like random things and stuff like that. Theres this one comment that really makes me mad. 

@carlgrimesislife99 tagged you in a comment:

MY opinion on Maxie? I think shes a whore. She knew Sam for 2 days and they got together. Then when they break up, shes all over Chandler. Who's next. I hate her and i think she can go kill herself. I wouldnt care. Then she goes all over One direction? What a stupid whore.

Im gonna say something to this chick.. Nothing bad though i swear.

@maxie_cohan1: You dont know how long i have been in there life so i dont wanna hear it. You dont know half the things that are going on in there lifes. Im not all over Cahndler, im there to support him on the things thats going on. You dont know what Chandler did for me. With out him, i would be dead. Im not all over One direction either. @niallhoran is my friend. They all are.  Nothing more and nothing less. My bad for being friends with people. 

I toss my phone over on the other side of the bed and get up. I look around and grab my room key. i walk out and go to Norman's room. I walk in and sigh.

I say "I'm gonna go shopping."

He nods and I walk out. I'm gonna see if Niall wants to come. I text him

To: Nialler
from: Maxie
Wanna come shopping with me while your still here?

ToMaxie
FromNialler
would love to! Meet me by the stage.

ToNialler
FromMaxie
Okay, see you soon!

I put my phone up and start walking to the stage. I get half way and get a text.

To:Maxayyyyyyy
From:Sammeh
Hey, great idea on the guys day out! were really enjoying ourselfs. What shall you be doing today?

ToSammeh
FromMaxayyyy
I'm going shopping.

I start walking while looking down at my phone. I run into someone and fall on top of them. I look down to meet eyes with Sam. This is ackward. I quickly get up and hold my hand out to help him up. He takes my hand and i pull him up. 

He says  " Your going the wrong way."

I say  " Yeah i know, im going to the stage to get Niall. "

He says  " Your going shopping with Niall?"

I say  " Yes, is that a problem?"

He says " I, umm, im sorry i have to do this."

He pulls me into a kiss and i push back. 

I say  " Sam, i cant do this. Im sorry."

I look away and keep walking. I cant believe that just happened. I cant kiss him and i cant believe he kissed me after what he said this morning. Everyone seems to think that me and Chandler like each other. I mean i do like him but he dont like me. Not that i know of anyways. Even his mom said that we loved each other. Maybe this means something or a sign. Oh well, nothing to worry about. Not  today. I get to the door and see a man standing there. A body gaurd oh great. 

I say " Hello, im Maxie Cohan. The one that  sang with the boys the other day. Im looking for Niall. "

He just stares at me. 

I say  " Fine, ill just text him to come out here."

I pull my phone out and start texting him.

To: Nialler

From: Maxie

Body gaurd wont let me in. Come get me please.

To: Maxie

From: Nialler

Tell him this  " Bananas eat unicorns. "

I look up at the man funny.

I say " Niall told me to tell you. Bananas eat unicorns."

The man shifts and opens the door for me. I look at him funny. I walk in and get greeted by Harry. I smle at him softly and look around. He grabs my hand and pulls me to somehwere. I see the other boys. I hug Niall and smile at him. I pull back and look at the other boys.

I say  "Well, are you ready?"

He grabs a few things and nods. We walk out and start walking. 

+

We walk into a Hot topic. My favorite store ever. I loe buying band shirts from here. There the best ever. I look around and see a 5 seconds of summer shirt. I find my size and hang it over my arm. I find a The walking dead shirt. I get that one and a few others. I walk over and pay for mine and Niall pays for his. 

He says  " You like 5 seconds of summer?"

I say  " Yeah, and there music."

He says " Cool, im friends with them."

I say " Lucky. I dont have many firnds."

He says  " There was a lot with you last night."

I say  " Well, i just met them. I mean i knew them from watching the show but other than that i just met them."

He says  " Then who do you really know?"

I say " Emily Kinny, Chandler Riggs, Sam, and Lauren. Thats about it. And i guess you now. If we call each other friends."

He says " Yeah we call each other friends. Were not anything more. Not anything less. If thats okay with you."

I say  " Yeah, Thats fine. Where do you wanna go now."

He says  " We can go anywhere. I'll find something."

I say  " Well, i wanna get some Convers. My old ones got ruined. Is that okay?"

He says " Yeah, lets go get a bunch of them. Like a shoe spree."

I say  " Okay sounds like a plan. Shoes are always great. And food. "

He says " Yeah i agree. Come on lets go."

I nod and we start walking to a shoe store.