Airport

The limo stops and parks. I look out the window and see that were at a airport. I've never been on a plane before. Sam gets out and helps me out. I smile at him and nod. We grab our bags and walk inside. Norman blocks us from fans. There screaming things like 'who are you?' ' You shouldn't be here.' You better not be dating one of our boys'. I frown and keep walking. Chandler puts his hand on my back and leads me to the bagging area. I put my bag on the place along with everyone else.

I turn to Chandler and say "Thank you."

He nods and he leads me on the plane. I take a seat between Sam and Chandler. We have a private plane. Sam rests his hand on my knee and looks at me. I smile and look down at my knees. flashbacks of me and my best friend Hana fill my mind.

Chandler says "How did you manage to get Hana Hayes to follow you?"

I say "She was my best friend before everything. Why?"

He says "No reason. She is just my best girl friend."

I say "Oh awesome."

He nods. I look at Sam who is looking at me. I sigh lay my head on his shoulder. He  moves his hand up and down my leg. It comforts me. He looks at me and I look up at him. He smirks and looks down at his phone. I pull my phone out and take a picture of us. Then one of all three of us. I look at Sam.  He kisses my forehead and grabs my hand. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~Maxie's dream~
I'm at some kind of dance. Chandler walks up to me and kisses me. . I push him away. You can tell he's drunk.

I say "What the heck Chandler?"

He says "What Maxie? I love you! I always have.  I'm done. I'll go find Sam."

He walks away and I follow him. We find Sam in a corner making out with Hana. I get teary eyed. I walk up to him and tap on his shoulder.

I say "Are you happy Sam?"

He says "Yes."

I say "Are you happy Hana?"

She says "Yes."

I say "Then I'm happy. Bye. I wish you the best of luck."

I walk away with a drnk Chandler following me. I slide down the wall and Chandler sits next to me. I lay my head in my knee's and cry. Chandler wraps his hand around my waist. I lean on his chest and cry harder. He kisses the top on my head and plays with my hair. I look up at him and smile. He slowly leans down and touches my lips with his. They fit perfect together. Just like they always have. I smile in the kiss and he does to.

~End of dream~

I sit up and see that Chandler is asleep with his head on my shoulder and Sam is asleep with his head in my lap. I move their hair out of there eyes. I kiss Sam's forehead and smile. I shift a little and Sam wakes up. I quickly shut my eyes and act like I'm asleep.  I pretend to wake up.  I look all around and smile. I meet eyes with Sam and lean down and kiss him. Everyone is asleep but us to. He sits up and stares at me. I look at Chandler who is sound asleep on my shoulder. I smile and pull out my phone. I check my instagram. I have 5k followers already. I smile and then I see someone tagged me in a photo. I click it and see a picture of me and Sam. The caption says Guys, Ihavebeenwantingtotellyouthis. @Maxie_cohan1ismybeautifulgirlfriend. Thankyouforthesupportersbuthatersgonna hate. Iloveyouguys. I look at him and smile. I post the most recent photo that I took of us and post it. The caption says Heyguys. Itsofficial. MeandSamareathing. Thankstosupport. Iloveyouguys. I click on a random comment. it says HowdidyouandSammeet? I tag the person that asked that and say Well, Chandlerintroducedus. Thenwegottogetherafterawhile. I send it and look at my followers. I have 7K followers now. I grab Sam's hand and fall asleep again.