Sam's rant part 1

I walk in my room with a bunch of bags from shopping. I set them all down and see Sam on my bed. I look aroun and see no Chandler anywhere. 

I say " Uhm, Sam. Why are you in here? "

His head snaps in my direction and he stars at me. 

He says " What i did earlier, i should have never did. I need to accept the fact that you and Chandler are into each other. Im so sorry. I was just jealous. I still like you but i know you like Chandler and you always have. You guys are perfect for each other and it should happen. When i kissed you, i was jealous that you were hanging out with Niall because he likes you. And im just sorry. "

I say " Sam, its okay. crap happens. Dont worry about it."

I walk over to him and pull him into a hug. He pulls back. 

He says  " Were leaving tonight. At 1.  Norman got a call that yall are starting early. So, you might want to pack your stuff. "

I sigh and he walks out. I walk over to my suit case and drop to my butt so im sitting in front of it. I take everything out and refold it. I add all the new stuff in it. This takes me about a hour. Maybe more. I pick up my phone and look at the time. Its 9:24 at night and Chandler isnt here yet. I guess ill go find him. I stand up, stretch, and walk out of my room with my key. I knock on Sam's door and he answers.

I say " Where is Chandler? I havent seen him. "

He says " He's down in the arcade with Mignus. "

I say " Why arnt you down there? "

He says " Because i didnt want to be. Go find him. "

I say " Okay. "

He shuts the door and i turn on my heels and start walking. I bump into someone and look up and see Hana. 

I say " Im so sorry Hana. I didnt mean to. "

She says " Yeah whatever Maxie. "

I say " Do you have a problem with me!? We used to be best friends and i tried to ignore that fact that  you were rude to me but what the heck is your problem!? "

She says " Your my problem! Maxie, i had Chandler right were i wanted him, and then when you came along he is all over you. He even told me he liked you! "

I say "Well Hana I can't help that! He chose to save my life! I didn't choose him to save mine! if it was my choice Logan would be here now not me!"

She says "What are you talking about?"

I say "Chandler saves my life. Mom and dad had a car wreck, and we landed in the lake. Chandler came down and tried saving Logan but he told Chandler to save me. They all died but me."

She says "I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

I say "I don't wanna hear it. Your not gonna be all sorry now."

I walk off in the direction of the arcade. I turn a corner and run into another person. I fall on my butt and I look up. I grab the hand that's offered out to me and see Chandler.

He says "You okay? Your face is red."

I say "I'm fine. I was just coming to find you."

He says "Me? Why?"

I say "Were leaving tonight. Greg called and said we start filming early."

He says "Oh yeah. Will you go get Mignus for me?"

I say "Yeah of course."

He walks past me and I keep walking. I walk all the way to the arcade and a little girl comes up to me. She about 4.