The party

Sam goes off and does his own thing. I decide to stay with Chandler because I don't know anyone. He leads me to a group of guys. All of them look at me.

I say "Chandler, I don't know anyone."

He says "Its okay. Guys, this is Maxie. Maxie this is guys."

I say "Hi guys"

They wave. And Chandler takes a seat. There isn't another seat so I sit on Chandler. Cause there's no way in hell I'm going to stand up the whole time.

Someone says "Maxie, how did you meet Chandler?"

I look at Chandler and he nods.

I smile and say "He saved my life. And got me adopted."

The guy says "What do you mean?"

I say "I was actually on my way to meet him with my family and something ran out in front of us. My dad swerved into a lake. My parents died then and there. Me and my brother were trying to get out and I couldn't. Chandler tried helping my brother but my brother said to get me. So he pulled me out and I woke up in a hospital with someone over top of me that was there to adopt me. Then bam here we are now."

You can tell I had there attention. Even Chandler's. I sigh and lean back on Chandler.

Someone else says "Are you guys together?"

I say "No."

Chandler says "Maxie is a friend guys."

Someone says "Is she gonna go to our school?"

I say "I can answer for myself. But maybe. I have to talk to my adoptive mom. We haven't really talked about it."

They nod. Chandler moves a little and just talks with them. I end up falling asleep on him.

**Chandler's POV**

Mason says "Man she fell asleep on you."

I look at her face and sure enough she's asleep. Oh well, it doesn't bother me that much. She's not heavy. At all. I think I might like her. I want to get to know her better though.

Andrew says "Do you like her? I have never seen you so care free with someone"

I say "I think so, I just want to get to know her better first. You know? And I don't want her to deal with Rachel."

They nod. I slowly pull my phone out and look at the time. Its only 4. I should take her home. I text Sam.
To: Sammeh
Maxie fell asleep. I'm going to take her home. You gonna be alright?

To: Chandler
Yeah. Text me later tonight. Bye!

I say "Andrew, will you pick her up and try not to wake her?"

He nods and gets up. He picks her up and I get up. He hands her to me and I nod. I start carrying her home. My house is closer. I'll just take her there until she wakes up. I turn onto my drive way and open the door. I carry her to my room and Kay her on my bed.

my mom says "Sweetie, who's that?"

I say "Its the girl I saved mom."

She says  "The one in the car accident?"

I say "Yeah, and she my co-worker now also."

She says "The love intrest?"

I say "Yeah".

She says "Do you think you can deal with that? You know y'all kiss."

I say "I hope so."

She nods and walks away. I text Lauren and tell her that Maxie is here.

To:Lauren
Maxie fell asleep. She's at my place. Is it fine if she stays until she wakes up? I also have her script we could practice or something."

To: Chann
Sure! Text me and I'll pick her up. When you guys are done!

To: Lauren
Alright! Byyyeee C:

I set my phone down and look at her. Maxie, she has brown wavy hair, brown eyes, she's about 5'2 and she has perfect teeth. Yeah, Chandler that's weird. Stop liking her. You don't want things to be weird with her.

She says "Chandler? Where are we?"

I say "My house."

She yawns and says "Okay. Does Lauren know?"

I nod and she sits up.

**Maxie's POV**

Chandler's bed smells just like him. Perfection. I look around and Chandler hands me something. I look at it and its my script.

He says "Are you caught up you know everything that has happened so far?"

I say "It left off where Glenn, Tara, Abraham, Maggie, Rosita, Eugene, Sasha, Bob, you, Daryl, and Rick are in that train car."

He says "And so are you. Your in the corner and you refuse to talk to anyone until you figure out Daryl, your dad is in there. Maggie points you out and you look up to see Daryl. You run to him and hug him. Kinda crying. Then me and you are talking in a corner, getting to know each other. Then I kiss you."

His cheeks heat up. I smile and nod.

I say "So should we start off where we get to know each other?"

He says "Sure."

I say "What's your name?"

He says "Carl Grimes and you?"

I say "Kelsey Dixon."

He says "What was your life like before the world went to hell?"

I say "Well, I lived with my grandfather, he always was abusive and I guess you know that being you know Daryl. We had the same life almost."

He says "I'm sorry."

I say "No its fine. He's gone."

He says "My life was okay, my dad went into a coma before it all started and I lived with my mom. Then she fucked my dads best friend and died giving birth to the baby. I shot her in the head. So she wouldn't turn."

I look him in the eyes, there teary eyed. We lean in and our lips connect.