Singing

And we start.

"

Yourhandfitsinminelikeitsmadejustforme, butbarethisinmind, itwasmeanttobe. AndI'mjoiningupthedotwiththefrecklesonyourcheeksanditallmakessensetome.

Iknowyou'veneverlovedthecrincklesbyyoureyes, whenyousmileandyouneverlovedyourstomachoryourthighs, thedimplesinyoubackatthebottomofyourspinebutI'lllovethemendlessly.

  Iwon'tlettheselittlethings, slipoutofmymouth. butifIdo, itsyou, ohitsyoutheyadduptoandI'minlovewithyouandallyourlittlethings.

Youcan'tgotobedwithoutacupofteaandmaybethat'sthereasonthatyoutalkinyoursleepandallthoseconverssionsarethesecretsthatIkeepanditmakesnosensetome.

Iknowyouneverlovedthesoundofyourvoiceontapeandyouneverwanttoknowhowmuchyouweigh. Youstillhavetosqueezeintoyourjeansbutyourperfecttome.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. but if its true, its you, oh its you they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things

you'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to, if I let you know I'm here for you then maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth cause its you, oh its you, its you they add up to. and I'm in love with you, and all these little things.

**Sam's POV**

I flip the channel until I see her face. Maxie's singing with the other girls and one direction. She looks beautiful other than the shirt she's wearing. It white and very big on her, not mine or Chandlers. It must be one of the boys. Chandler comes rushing and and looks at me.

I say "I know, she's incredible."

He says "All of them are!"

He sits next to me and watches. Maxie's solo with the blond boy came on.

"You'llneverloveyourselfhalfasmuchasIloveyouandyou'llnevertreatyourselfrightdarlingbutIwantyou to, ifIletyouknowI'mhereforyouthenmaybeyou'llloveyourselflikeIloveyouoh".

The whole time the blond was staring at her. She's mine even if she's not and no one will stop that unless its Chandler. He's my best friend, nothing can break us apart. He needs me due to his mom having cancer. He needs both of us and now that I think of it, Maxie won't talk to me. I need to say sorry to her, for Chandler. He needs both of us.

**Maxie's POV**
Right after we finish singing we all go back stage. They all smile at us. My phone vibrates.

Sammeh:
Youweregreat! wereallwatchingyou! Havefunc:

I roll my eyes and someone takes my phone out of my hands. I look up to see Niall smiling at me. I smile back and take his phone. I add my number in his phone, follow myself on instagram, and follow my self on Twitter. I take a fast picture on his phone with him and post it on Instagram and Twitter.

I say "So, how many more days are you here?"

He says " 2 weeks! Then I'm going to Atlanta Georgia."

I say "I live there! You have to come visit me."

He says "Of course I will!"

I say "Yay!"

He says "Listen, I gotta go back out there. Feel free to stay back here. Ask for anything. I'll talk to you when I get some."

He pulls me into a fast hug and runs off. Okay, yes I have noticed how Niall has been starring at me and looking at me and has nothing to do with anyone but me. I'll admit, I have tried to flirt but I don't think of would lead to anything, like what I want with Chandler. I run up to Madison and Addy, and sqweal!

I say "I got his number!"

They say "Me to!"

I say "I got a hug to."

Madison says "Us to! This is great! Hana is gonna wish she went."

I say "Wait, what if the paparazzi gets in here?"

Addy says " My advice, is that we run."

I nod and sit down. I pull Niall's phone out, I guess he still has mine. I sigh and look at the girls.

I say "We should do something crazy, something we wouldn't do. I'm gonna get a drink."

Addy says "Are you serious? Your only 15."

I say "Yeah! I mean were here to have fun right?"

Someone comes up and hands me a drink.

I say "Who's this from. I didn't order anything?"

He says "Someone has bought it for you."

I nod and look at it. It sizzles and smells funny.

Madison says "What is it?"

I say "I don't know. I'm gonna drink it though."

I take a sip and get attached to it.