Getting ready

I blow dry my hair piece by piece. Running my hair brush through my hair one last time, I set it down and go into the other room with Chandler.

I say "Chandler, what should I do with my hair?"

He looks at me for a moment and smiles.

He says "Can I do it?"

I say "Are you for real?"

He says "Yes! Go get your curling wand."

I scoff and reach into my suitcase and pull it out. He gets up and takes it from me. He walks into the bathroom and I follow him. He motions me to sit down. I grab my hair spray and sit. He starts curling my hair.

He says "So, how did you run into these people?"

I say "The elevator. Norman wanted me to find him some food."

He says "Madison and Addy have been wanting to meet you really bad. They wanted me to bring you on a red carpet. Who are they even with?"

I say "Andrew."

He says " oh, well im done with your hair. Now to make up."

I say " You want to do my make up to?"

He says " Yeah, and i promise im good at it."

I say " Okay."

He reeaches for my make up and starts with eyeliner. He puts it on me and then goes to mascara. He puts everything on as needed. He made my eyes have the smoky eye effect. I smile and turn to him. I pull him into a hug and sigh a happy sigh.

I say "I love it! Now for the dress."

I turn and push him out the door. I shut it and put the dress on. I look in the mirror and smile. This fits perfectly together.  Chandler truly has made me beautiful. I open the door and Chandler is there holding one of his jackets. He puts it on me and smiles.

He says "You look great!"

I say "All thanks to you. Thank you Chandler."

I reach up and place a small kiss on his cheek. I pull my phone out and motion him to the mirror. We both take a selfie and post it on instagram. I smile and look at the time. Its 3:45, I better get going. I grab my pass and look at Chandler.

I say "Its 3:45 I better get going Chandler. Thanks again."

He says "No problem, I'll walk you down."

I say "Okay."

We both grab our room key and go out the door. We knock on Normans door and he opens it.

He says "Thanks for my visitor. I missed her."

I say "No problem. Now, Chandler is gonna walk me down there and then I'm off okay? I'll be back when its over."

He says "Okay. Be careful and have fun."

I say "thanks"

Chandler puts his hand on my back and leads me down to the elevator. We ride down in a comfortable silence. He still has his hand around my waist. He notices me staring at it and moves away. I grab his hand and put it back where it was.

I say "Its okay."

He looks into my eyes and nods. The elevator beeps and the doors open. There stands everyone except Hana. Chandler hugs them all and goes right back to my side. Addy looks at us and smiles.

I say "Okay Chandler, were off the limo is out there. I'll be back soon . Bye."

He says "Be careful. Text me if you need anything."

He pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. I blush and walk over to the girls. We all pile into the limo and we head off.