Sam's rant part 2

we pull up to the airport and get out of the car. Chandler sets his hand on my back and leads me halfway through.

"Sam why did you date such a whore"

"Maxie, I net you can't act"

"She can't sing"

"Why don't you kill yourself no one wants you around."

Sam shouts "Stop saying that stuff about her! Don't y'all understand she has feelings to! What if she did kill herself!? I wouldn't be happy! Maxie is amazingly talented! She hiding her feelings from you guys right now. Stop saying this stuff about her.  You don't know her like we do! She has been through  so much."

I give Sam a weak smile and and leads me the rest of the way through the crowd. We get on the plane and take our seats. I'm in between Chandler and Mignus. I turn my phone on airplane mode and we fly off. I lean my head back in the seat. I look over and see Sam on his phone.

To: Sammeh

Sam, whatyoudidbackthere, Icouldn'tthankyouenough. Youreallyhadgutstodothat. I'msickandtiredofthemsayingthisstuffaboutme. I'mstartingtobelieveit. Ijustdon'tknow. Itrytobesomeonetheywantbutitsnotworking. I'mjustjudged.

He looks up to me and shakes his head.

To:Maxayyyy

Maxie, youshouldneverlistentothemokay? Youarebeautifulandtalentedinsomanyways. Yournotawhore. Ifyouwere, Iwouldhavenever dated you. Stoptryingso hard, don'tbesomeonetheywantyoutobe, Besomeoneyouare. Okay.

I look up and smile at him.

To: Sammeh

ThanksSam. I'm glad were friends. Idon'tknowwhatIwoulddowithoutyou. Iloveyou, asafriend.