The girls

I walk to the elevator and push the button. I wait a few seconds. Norman told me to go find some food. I think he wanted to talk Chandler. The elevator open and there stands Addy Miller, Madison Lintz, Kyla Kenedy, Brighton Sharbino, Meyrick Murphy, and Hana Hayes. They all look at me and smile.

Madison say "Maxie! I have been waiting to meet you!"

I say "Same here! What are you guys doing here?"

She says "We are vacationing with Andrew! What about you?"

I say "I'm vacationing with Chandler, Sam, Mignus and Norman!"

She says "Normans here!? I have to see him!"

I say "Room 203, 204, or 205. He will be in one of them."

She says "We have rooms 206 207 and 208!"

Kyla says "We should have a girls night out!"

Hana says "Or not? We all just met."

Brighton says "Well, you don't have to go."

Hana stares at her. A death stare. I smile.

I say " That sounds fun! We should."

Brighton says "What should we go do!?"

Addy says "Do you guys like One direction?"

We all nod. Other then Hana.

Meyrick says "They have a concert! I remember seeing that!"

Addy says "We should all go! We all have that pass where we can get into other famous events right?"

I say "Yeah! Lauren put mine in my bag!"

Madison says "Then we should go! Unless you don't want to."

Hana says "I don't."

Madison says "Well like Brighton said, you don't have to go. Everyone want to go?"

We all say "yeah" other then Hana.

Addy says "Great! I'll get a limo to pick us up at 5! Meet us down here at 4:30 Maxie."

I say "Okay!"

The elevator opens and we all go out and I go my separate way. I find a food place and get the number for food service. I ride back up to Normans room. I knock and open the door. I hand him the number and smile.

I say "You will have a visitor later. She misses you."

He says "Who?"

I say "You will fund out. I'm also going out tonight with some girls, to a concert. So, I'm going shopping. I'll take Chandler if he's not busy."

He nods and I walk to our room. I see Chandler laying in bed, on his phone.

I say "Do you have Madison's number?"

He says "Lintz?"

I say "Yeah."

He says "Yeah, give me your phone."

I had him my phone and after a few minutes he gives it back. I text her.

To:Madison

ThisisMaxie. Igotyournumberfrom Chandler, Ihopeyoudon'tmind. IwaswonderingwhatI shouldwear.

To: Maxie

Idon'tmind. Usgirlsdecidedthatwerewearing sundresses. Isthatalright? Doyouhaveone?

To: Madison

That'sfine. NoIdon'thaveonebutIplannedongoingshoppingwithChandleranyways.

To: Maxie

Okay! That'sgreat! Seeyoulater. Igotta go.

I put my phone up and look at Chandler.

I say "Will you go shopping with me?"

He says "Sure! Let's go."

He gets up and grabs his shoes, phone, key, and wallet. He walks over to me and I grab my purse. We tell Norman were leaving and we walk to a close store.

I say "I'm looking for a nice pretty sun dress. No certain color. I just need one before tonight."

He says "What for?"

I say "Girls night out duh."

He smirks and raises his eyebrow.

He says "And whom will this be with?"

I say "Madison Lintz, Kyla Kenedy, Brighton Sharbino, Meyrick Murphy, and Addy Miller. There really nice, other then Hana."

He says "Hayes?"

I say "Yeah. She kept staring at me and stuff. Then she didn't want to go anywhere."

He says "Oh, she's like that."

I nod and Chandler hands me a really pretty sundress. its black and strapless, with red roses painted on it.

I say "Its perfect! Imma go try it on."

He nods and I walk to a section to change at. I strip my clothes and Chandler comes running in. I give him a what the heck look as I cover myself up with my dress.

He says "Fan girls. Sorry."

His cheeks heat up as well as mine.

I say "Turn around."

He nods and I put the dress on. I poke his shoulder and he turns around.

He says "Wow."

I say "What? Does it look bad?"

He say "No, you look amazing."

I smile and nod. I look in the mirror and turn around. I do a spin and nod to myself.

I say "unzip this and turn around."

He unzips it and turns around. I change back into my clothes and put the dress on its hanger. I poke Chandler and he moves. I stick my head out and nod. I walk to the check out lane and check it out. I swipe my card and enter the pin. Chandler comes up behind me and grabs the dress. We walk back to our hotel room. I look at the time. 2:45. Okay.

I say "I'm taking a shower."

I take a shower and dry myself off. I put some sweat pants and a tank top on.