Hanging with them

Were backstage with the boys and were wanting something to do. Whatever was in that drink, it has me a bit dizzy.

I say "Let's play truth or dare!"

We all look at each other and agree. I look at Niall and he starts.

He says"Madison truth or dare?"

She says "Dare."

He says "I dare you to go up to a body gaurd and hug him."

She nods and gets up and does what she was dared. She sits back down and starts.

She says "Brighton, truth or dare?"

Brighton says "Dare".

Madison says "I dare you to put that wig on for the rest of the game."

Brighton grabs it and puts it on. She looks at me.

She says "Maxie truth or dare."

I say " Dare."

She gives me a evil smirk and smiles.

She says "I dare you to kiss one of the boys in this circle."

I say "Okay, well I'm not gonna kiss Zayn or Louis, they have girlfriends. Liam isn't my type, so that leaves Niall or Harry. Brighton? Witch one?"

She says "Niall, on the lips for a full minute."

I look at Niall, and he nods. I crawl over to him and sit next to him.. He wraps his arms around my waist.  I let out a deep sigh and look up to meet his baby blue eyes. They remind me of Chandler's. I pull out my phone and put a stop watch on for a minute. I toss it to Madison.

She says "And, go."

We both lean in and our lips connect, moving together. I don't feel anything, just lips. He move one hand to the side of my face and rubs his thumb a crossed it. He is enjoying this. More than he should, were not a thing. It was a dare. Nothing more, I just want a friendship with him. He's like 18. I'm 15, I would never see him, I would loose Chandler, and I don't want to loose the walking dead. The timer goes off and I pull away but Niall follows my lips. I give his chest a small push and we pull apart. I climb back over to my spot and Madison through me my phone. I look at the time, almost 12 at night.

I say "Girls we should really be getting back. Norman and Andy will be worrying."

They all nod in agreement.

Zayn says "The lest we can do is pay for your limo. We could share."

Madison says "No its okay."

Harry says "Please?"

Madison says "Fine, but someone will have to sit on someones lap."

All head go to me and Niall. I look at him and sigh.

I say "Fine, let's get this over with."

We all grab our things and head outside. A limo pulls up and everyone gets in. I get in last and sit on Niall's lap and lean back to his chest. His arm creeps over my waist.

Addy says "Hey Maxie, we have been meaning to ask you. But what happened to your face."

I reach up and feel my face and flashbacks of what happened this morning fill my mind. I feel tears threaten to slip from the brim of my eyes. I wipe my eyes.

I say "I was walking home from Sam's, and I made it to Chandler's house. By the bush that covers his drive way. And and theses guys were walking by me. And they asked me my name, so I told them. Then, then they caught me off guard and through me to the ground. He tied a cloth around my mouth, the told me to wait for a minute. and and I'm guessing it was for a ride.  Right as the car they were waiting on came, Andy pulled up. Saved me. Could have been my life."

Tears are spilling the brim of my eyes. I wipe them away fast and everyone is looking at me with a sad expression on there face.

Niall says "I'm sorry Maxie."

He puts his head in the crook of my neck and sighs.  I sigh and the limo stops and knocks on the window.

Harry says "We would walk you guys in but were One direction and there's no telling who's in there."

I look inside and see Chandler waiting for us.

I say "That's okay, Chandler is in there waiting on us."

He nods and I climb out.  

Niall says "Text me!"

I say "You first!"