Right before the big night!

Well when Lauren said i was invited to be on the talking dead, i didnt know she meant the night after i got home. So yeah, tonight im on The walking dead and The talking dead. Famouse person to come! SO yeah. Its me, Chandler, and Teen wolf actor Daniel Sharman. Total hottie by the way. The good thing out of this is that i get to wear whatever i want. Never happened before. Lucy always does my clothes but she is sick so me and Chandler can wear whatever as long as it look decent and not revealing. We cant have bad talk about The walking dead actors when it has something to do with The walking dead. You know the normal stuff. I already know what im gonna do. Im wearing my orang dress, and braiding my hair down my shoulder, then im wearing my glasses, and some cute slip ons. Something simple. 

I climb out of bed and take a quick shower so i dont have to do it tonight. I change into some ripped skinny jeans and a 5sos shirt. I dont have to be on set until 7:30. That way i have 30 minutes to sign paper work, then watch the last episode of  The walking dead, and watch the new one. Then The talking dead comes on at 10 and ends at 11. Then i take pictures with some fans there and leave about 12:30. Chandler's father has invited me to stay there, with them at his house. His mother is doing good. Shes a fighter, i know it. She will last longer, maybe even makeit all the way through. Im not to sure how bad it is. I didnt get a chance to ask the doctor. 

I set out my clothes and go down stairs. I greet Lauren who is making coffee. 

I say " Hello Lauren, how are you today? "

She says  " great! How about you? "

I say " Peachy. Im in a happy mood. "

She says " And why is that? "

I say " Because im going to be on National television tonight! Im so excited and happy you dont even know! "

She smile and laughs a bit. She takes her coffee out and starts drinking it. Me personly, i hate coffee. Any coffe. I hate black coffe, creamed coffee, starbucks, you name it. I just think its so nasty and gross. 

She says " The comic con is next week, are you ready?"

I say "I just have to do one thing. Witch is something personal. then im ready. How about you? Its your birthday that day as well. Are you ready for that? "

She says " Yeah im happy. Norman says he has a big surprise for me. Sounds really big. "

I smirk at her and she gives me a look. 

I say " You might want to bring some tissues that day.  "

She says " Its that big? "

I say " Bigger than you can imagine. Trust me i know what it is. "

With out saying anything else i run up stairs and look under my bed for the shoe box. I grab it and pull it out. Iopen the top and see the name change papers. I smile to myself and shove the box back under my bed after replacing the top. I have everyhting ready for that day. My outfit, the papers, and what im going to say. The only thing i dont have is the box to put them in. And the wrapping paper. You know, all the little stuff. I might go get it in the morning on my way home from Chandlers. Witch reminds me, i need to pack my clothes. I walk over to my closet and pull out a small duffle bag with my name on it. I grab some skinny jeans, a shirt that say  " Stay strong " on it, a pruple tank top, and a pair of rainbow tennis shoes. I shut the door to my closet and walk over to my dresser. I pull out a pair of underwear, a sports bra, perfume, deoterent, hairbrush, and a pony tail holder. I walk into the bathroomand get all my daily make-up and put everyhting i just got out, into the duffle bag. There everything is ready for Chandler's. I pick my phone up and see i have a text from Chandler, and a twitter notiflication. I open both of them up.

From: Chandler

Hey, my dad said he wants to pick you up. He will be there around 5:30.

Twitter: @chrisharwick: So excited to have 3 special guests on the show tongiht! This includes the @chandlerriggs1, @Maxie_Cohan1 and @DanielSharman! Tune in tonight at 10/9c!

I text Chandler back saying okay. I retweet the tweet and look at the time. 4:03. I guess time flys by. I change into the dress and shoes. I add ear rings and my 5sos guitar pick necklace, and a cute bow braclet. I walk into the bathroom and braid my hair down my shoulder like Katniss off The hunger games. Cute and simple. I wrap the pony tail holder around the end of my hair and look in the mirror. I need a little make-up. I add mascara, and a little blush. There perfect. I take a selfie and post it on instagram with the caption " Ready for The talking dead tonight! Gonna be so much fun! So excited to hang with yall @nerdist @Danielsharmanofficial @Chandler_riggs1 "

I walk down stairs and smile to myself. I have about 25 minutes until Chandler gets here. 

I say " Lauren does this look okay to wear? "

She turns around and her eyes widen. 

She says " Oh Maxie! You look amazing! Thats perfect! Mr.Riggs said he will be a little early so go get your stuff. He should be here any minute. "

I nod and run back up stairs. I grab my phone charger and shove it in the bag. I grab the bag, my keys, and phone. I go back down stairs and get meeted by Chandler. 

He says " Well you look  lovley. "

I say " Why thank you, you dont look to bad yourself. Shall we? "

He nods and takes my bag from me. I giggle and smile at him. I hug Laruen goodbye and we get into the car. We head off to the The talking dead studio.