Staying with Sam

I say "Hello Mrs.Elica how are you?"

She says "Good Maxie. How are you?"

I say "Doing better. Your son helped me out a lot today. I couldn't thank him enough."

She says "well I'm glad to hear dear. Now y'all go have fun."

I nod at her and Sam pulls me to his room. I walk to his bed and lay my purse on it. I turn around and Sam plants his lips on mine holding my back supporting me. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He wouldn't dare take it that far. He hovers over top of me never breaking our lip contact. His tounge moves across my bottom lip. I'm gonna tease him. I don't open up and he gets frustrated. He move across my bottom lip again and I still don't open up. He moves his hands to my side and tazers me. I gasp and he takes that moment to get what he wants. I wrap my hands around his neck the best I can.  He moves his hands to my sides. I move my hands to his hair and intertwine them together. I love playing with boy's hair. He pulls away and looks down at me. I smile up at him and reach up and kiss his nose.

I say "Your nose is adorable."

He says "Your adorable."

I say "Whale thanks batman."

I wink at him and flip us over so I'm on top.

I say "Now why don't you go get me something to sleep in?"

He says "Maybe if you get off me."

I say "Hmm? I'll think about it."

He smiles and flips me over and gets up. He pulls a drawer out and throws me some sweatpants and a T-shirt. I take them and walk to his bathroom. I change quickly and walk back out to see Sam laying on the bed with shorts and a tank-top on. He looks at me and I  turn off the bathroom light. I walk to the bedroom light and turn it off. I walk to his bed and climb in. I feel his hand slip over my waist and pulls me close. He kisses my neck and lays his head on my shoulder. I smile and my phone starts ringing. Sam sits up and I find my phone. I pull it out and see that Norman is calling me. I sigh and answer it.

M- Maxie N-Normam

M-Hello?

N-Hey, I hope you wasn't asleep.

M-I was about to but what's up?

N- You, Chandler, Mignus, me and Sam are spending the rest of spring break together. Were going to Hawaii! I already talkies to the parents. We leave tomorrow.

M- No way! Your joking!

N- I'm not. well I'm gonna go. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

M- Norman! I'm not. Bye!!

N- Okay night Maxie.

I hang up and look at Sam. I smile and laugh.

He says "What?"

I say "We are going to Hawaii! With Mignus, Chandler, Norman, me and you!"

He says "No way!"

I say "Yes! He already agreed it with our parents! We leave tomorrow!"

He says "Awesome!"

I smile and lean in and kiss him. He smiles in the kiss and pulls away. He looks at me and smiles. I lean back and lay down. Sam does the same thing and lays down. I turn on my side so I'm facing him. I lay my head on his chest and he puts his arm around my waist. I listen to his heartbeat and fall asleep.

*

I wake up to a empty bed. I sit up and look around. Sam's not here. I pull my hair up in a ponytail. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I see Sam talking to his mom. She looks up at me and smiles. I wave and sit down next to Sam. He kisses me and looks back at his mom. I set my phone down.

I say "I should really get going. Lauren wants me back early and I have to pack and everything. Can I wear this home? Bye Mrs. Elica. Bye Sam."

Sam says "Yeah sure. There's a hoodie upstairs. Wear that so you don't get sick."

I say "Okay. Bye."

I lean down and kiss him. I go up stairs and grab my clothes and his hoodie. I put it on and shove my clothes in my purse. I grab my purse and put my shoes on. I walk downstairs.

I say "Bye everyone. Thanks for letting me stay Mrs. Elica. Bye Sam."

He walks up and hugs me. He kisses my forehead and I walk out. I start walking home. There is a bunch of guys walking beside me.

One guy says "Hey your Maxie Cohan right?"

I say "Yeah."

I grab Sam's hoodie and pull it closer. One of the guys tackles me to the ground in front of Chandler's house. I scream.  He covers my mouth and lays on top of me.  I wiggle and try to scream again.

He says " Just keep quiet i can make a lot of money off of you. "

I shake my head no and scream as loud as I can. Still nothing comes out but muffles. The guys laugh and one grabs my hand. I pull my hand  and shove it under my body the best I can. I wiggle again and the guy ties a cloth around my mouth. He gets off of me and picks me up. He puts a knife to my neck and the other boys gather around me. I start to shake and tears spill out of my eyes. I close my eyes and try to breath normal.  I start shaking real hard. 

He says "Come on. Wheres your phone? "

I hear a voice yell "Let her go!"

I get forced to turn around and I see Andy. I get thrown to the ground and I hear footsteps from people running.  I get to my feet and Andrew runs to me. He pulls me into a hug and untie's the cloth. He hugs me and I cry into his chest. He calms me down and looks at me. He wipes blood off of my face. I feel my face and my hand gets covered in blood.

I say "Don't tell anyone. Please."