Chandler

I stand up and Chandler helps me out of the train cart. Robert runs up to me and stares in disbelief.

He says "What the hell was that?"

I say "What?!"

He says "Have you been in a show or something?"

I say "No?"

He says "That was amazing! Welcome to The walking dead family!"

Andy comes up and hugs me. Then Norman, then Lauren, then Steven.

I say "So what else do I need to do other then get a Twitter and Instagram?"

Robert says "Photo shoot. You don't die so, you gotta have photo shoots. Like Steven and Lauren does. They act like the characters and stuff but its you and Carl or Chandler. When this airs your famous."

I say "I know. I'll go create my instagram. Chandlers friend created my twitter."

I pull my phone out a see my twitter has a notification. I click it and Sam followed me. My user name is @Maxie_cohan1. I got to the app store and type in instagram. I download it and create one. My user name is the same as my twitter. I go around and get everyone's twitter and instagram and we follow each other. We take a big group picture and we all post it, with each other tagged. I instantly get more followers. I already have 1000 followers!

Chandler says "What?"

I say "I have had my instagram for 5 minutes and I already have 1000 followers."

Chandler says "Oh, well wait until this airs! You will gain a lot more followers!"

I say "Wow".

Robert yells "Maxie, Norman! Let's do your scene !!"

~Acting~

Me and Daryl are in the woods hunting for food. Terminus is look for us all.

Daryl says "What happened to the strong girl you were?"

I say "I'm still strong. You see me alive right?"

He says "No the person you were."

I say "You really wanna know!? I'm scared! I'm a kid, I get scared! If you went through what I did you would understand. Canables aren't the only thing out there."

I walk off with Daryl behind me. I shoot a bunny and pick it up.

I say "I like Carl to. Don't be all fathery protective either. I lived without you."

He says "You got something to say to me?"

I say "You know what? I do, you left me there to die! I lived. You didn't come to check on me, to see if I lived. I was 10 years old! You left me at the age of 10 thinking I was dead! I was forced to survive. I was forced to run away. was forced to loose people. I was forced into rape. So don't say I'm not strong. I went through that without you and uncle Merle. So, don't say that about me."

I keep walking back to our small camp. Tears rolling down my face. Carl runs to me and looks at me.

He says "What's wrong?"

I say "Nothing. Just a fight with my dad. That's all."

He pulls me into a hug. He looks me in the eyes and sighs.

He says "Kelsey, will you go out with me?"

I smile and say "yes!"

~Finish acting~

Chandler let's go of me and sighs.

I say "What's wrong Chandler?"

He says "Nothing. Just thinking. When do you want to do this photo shoot?'

I say "I don't care. Sometime soon. You wanna schedule it or me?"

He says "I'll do it, then text you. See you later. My mom is waiting on me."

He gives me a hug and walks away. What was that? Is there something wrong with me? Do I smell bad? I smell myself. Nope, smells like flowers. I sigh and walk to my trailer. I open the door and see flowers. I walk to them and pull the little card out. It says
Maxie,
Welcome to the family! We all love you! Great acting!
- Twd cast

I smile and Norman bursts through the door, with everyone else following him. I look at them and smile again. It would be perfect if Chandler was here.

I say "Thanks guys. It means a lot."

I pull Norman into a hug then they all join. Group hug! I smile at that and Emily grabs my wrist and pulls me in the bathroom.

She says "What's wrong?"

I say "Nothing?"

She says "Maxie, what's wrong?"

I say "Fine, when me and chandler we on stage acting he was fine then when he ask Kelsey out he was all crazy and wanted to get away from me. I thought I smelt bad so I smelt myself but i smell like flowers. I don't know what happened."

She says "I'll talk to him. I won't say anything about you liking him or anything like that. I'll get to the bottom of this."

I nod and walk out. Andy hugs me and walks our. Everyone is still in my trailer.

Lauren says "Okay everyone get out! Were leaving! Bye guys!"

The all wave bye and leave.