Why?

He looks at me and says "Why?"

I say "Because, I don't need to be on law and order or anything. Don't tell anyone! no one at all.

I don't want attention for it. Please."

He says "Okay. I won't. Come on let's get you home."

I say "Thank you."

He opens my door and I get in. He gets in on his side and drive to my house.  We pull in the driveway and he looks at me.

He says "Here's my number. Call if you need anything. I'll be here. I promise Maxie."

I say "Thank you. For everything. If it wasn't for you I would have got raped maybe even died. Andrew, thank you so much."

He hugs me and gets out the car. He opens my door and I get out. I hug him one more time.

I say "Thank you."

He says "We need to get you a button. Tell your Lauren about it."

I say "Okay. Thanks. Bye Andy!"

He says "Bye Maxie!"

I walk up to the front door and unlock it. I walk inside and see Lauren on the couch.

She says "Why were you crying? Why is there blood on your face? Maxie what happened?"

I say "I fell that's all. I'm gonna go pack."

I walk upstairs and see a suit case in my room. I pack 4 tank-tops, 7 pairs of shorts, underwear, bra's, 7 short sleeved shirts, and 1 dress. I pack my make-up, hair brush, toothbrush, and girl things just in case. I pack my phone charger and some shoes. I zip my suit case up and walk to the bathroom. I look at my face. Its still bloody and bruised. I pull out a wash cloth and wet it. I wipe my face and clean the blood off. I put my hand over the bruise and quickly move away from it.  I walk to my suit case and grab it. I walk downstairs and set my suit case down. I hear a knock at the door. I open it and see Chandler, Sam, Mignus, and Norman.

Sam says "What happened to your face?"

I say "Nothing. I'm fine."

He says "You sure? It looks like it hurt."

I say "Yeah, come on in guys."

They walk in and look around. Lauren comes in and hugs everyone. I walk to Sam and hug him. Then Chandler. The Norman. Then Mignus. To be honest I don't like Mignus. He scares me for some reason. I don't know why I just get a weird feeling around him. Like I'm scared. Norman looks at Lauren and shrugs. Lauren hands me a debit card and continues to talk to Norman.

Sam walk by my side and says "Are you sure your okay? Can I know what happened?"

I say "Can it wait. Maybe when were alone?"

He says "Of course."

I say "Okay."

Chandler looks at us funny and shrugs to himself. Everyone starts having a small conversion. Witch leaves me and Sam not talking.

I say "Me and Sam will be back."

I grab his hand and pull him upstairs to my room. He looks at me and I sit down.

I say "I can't hide it anymore. I need to tell someone. Promise you won't tell anyone please."

He says "I promise. Maxie what happened?"

He sits down on my bed and grabs my hands.

I say "I was walking home and a bunch of guys came up to me and asked if I was Maxie. I said yeah and they pushed me to the ground. Making my face slam on the ground. Then someone picked me up and put a knife to my neck and a cloth around my mouth. He he was gonna get money from me Sam. But Andrew showed up before and scared them off. I was so scared."

Sam says "Were did this happen at?"

I say "Behind the Bush by Chandlers house."

He pulls me into a hug and looks me in the eyes. He grabs my face and makes me look at him.

He says "No one is gonna get you. Lets have fun in Hawaii. Together. "

I nod my head and he kisses me.

I say "Should we post our relationship?"

He says "Let's wait. Just a little bit."

I say "Okay, but I think we should at least tell Chandler, Norman, Mignus and Lauren."

He says "Okay if that's what you want."

I nod and we walk downstairs hand in hand. Lauren gives us a weird look.  Everyone looks at us and I smile.

I say "Me and Sam are dating."

Chandler frowns, Mignus frowns, Lauren and Norman smile. Norman grabs my suit case and motions for us to come on. I let go of Sam and go hug Lauren. I grab my phone and put it in the hoodie pocket. I grab Sam's hand again.  We walk to the limo and get in. I shut the door and we take off.