Dress shopping.

I walk to a dress store not to far away from here. I walk in and I'm greeted by a older lady.

She says "Hello dear. How may I help you?"

I say "Hi, I'm looking for a nice dress to wear to a funeral size 6."

She nods and walks to a section. I follow and she hands me a dress. I like it so I buy it. I say thanks and walk out. I walk back home and hang it up. I go find Lauren.

I say "So you have Norman's number? I need to talk to him."

She says "Get it out of my phone."

I nod and walk to her phone. I put Norman's number in my phone and text him.

To: Norman
Hey, this is Maxie Cohan. Can I ask a big favor from you?

To: Maxie
Hey, um yeah sure! What's up?

To: Norman
Laurens birthday is coming up and I want to change my last name. And being you guys have a comic con I can do it in front of everyone. Can you take me? I want it to surprise.

To: Maxie
Yeah sure! I will take you! How about 6 tomorrow! I'll bring Mignus with me. Y'all can meet. He's dying to meet you ;)

To: Norman
Alright. I'll wear something pretty C;

To: Maxie
Alright. Have fun on your trip with Sam.

To: Norman
I'll try. Byyyee

I put my phone down and go downstairs.

I say "Smells good. What is it?"

Lauren says "Taco's."

I say "Mhmm my favorite."

She says "Well its done."

I say "Good."

I look in her cabinets and find some cheese doritos. I pull them out and put some on my plate. I put meat then sour cream. I start eating. When I finish I scrap my plate and put it in the sink. I wash it and dry it. I put it away and walk back to the table and sit down.

I say "Can I come to the comic con with you. The on your birthday."

She says "Sure!"

I say "When, I drop Sam off, Norman wants me to hang out with him. He wants me to meet Mignus. Is that okay?"

She says "Sure. Are you sure you don't want me to go?"

I say "Yeah, I have Sam. Chandler couldn't make it. So, I think I'll be fine. I wish it was Chandler though."