thirteen

Steve McGarrett's POV

I wake up for the second time today, not by my sister screaming, but by Cath. She was kissing the side of my neck, trying to get my attention, I assume.

I chuckle. "What are you doing?" She continues to kiss upwards, slowly reaching my jaw.

"Trying to wake you up. It worked." I chuckle once again.

"If you keep doing that, we will have to stay in bed all day." I say with a warning tone.

She kisses up to my ear, biting it before whispering, "Your call, Commander." I flip over, hovering her. Then, I begin to kiss her softly, removing my shirt from her.

All of a sudden, there is a cell phone ringing in the distance. I groan while she just chuckles.

"That sounds like yours." I nod, getting up and running downstairs to the phone, past Emily's room, which was empty.

I look at the caller I.D., which makes me groan once again.

"McGarrett."

"There is a robbery in progress at the coffee shop on Alakea Street. Hostage situation." I nod to myself.

"Be there in 10." I hang up just as Catherine wraps her arms around my waist from behind.

"So much for your day off, huh?" I nod once again, turning around to kiss her as I throw on the shirt I brought down stairs with me. I place a loving kiss on her lips as she looks me over. "Be safe today, okay?" I chuckle, pecking her on the lips once more, and then once again on her forehead.

"Always." I walk to the door, throw on the boots that were sitting next to the door, and wave with my other hand.

I hear the door close behind me as I make my way to my truck. As soon as I back out of the driveway, I call Emily, but it goes straight to voicemail. I give up after trying four times.

I drive directly to the coffee shop, noticing how close it was to the palace. I hop out of my vehicle to see Danny, Chin, and Kono already there.

"What do we got?" I ask as I meet them at the back of an SUV, set up with loads of equipment.

"Looks like there are three guys, highly trained. They took down the security system, but we are getting it back right now. Someone called it in from that pay phone across the street."

I look to where Kono was standing next  to three crime scene guys dusting the phone for prints. She makes her way back over to us.

"They just unlocked the security cameras." We nod and head to another area where they had more computers set up. There was a video tape playing. It was displayed in four sections on the same screen, making it harder to track with your eyes.

"Stop. Stop the feed." The officer pauses the tapes. My eyes widen at the screen. "Emily is inside." I mumble to myself.

"What did you say?" I turn my head to see Danny. Then point to the screen, at a loss for words. "Is that?" I nod, turning to look at the building.

"What's the plan?"

Emily McGarrett's POV

There were three men. They made us line up against the wall. While two of them went into the back, the other stood watch of us.

Man, what a time to not have my gun. I mean seriously, they pick today of all days to rob this coffee shop?

Wait a second. This is a small coffee shop, which means it's probably not going to be rolling in the dough.

The McGarrett Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें