nineteen

Recap:
"Want to watch a movie?" I nod my head in his direction before running to the couch and grabbing the blanket that was thrown over the back of it. He chuckles. "Comfy?"

"Very. Would you like to join me? This blanket is big enough for 12 people." He rolls his eyes at my over-exaggeration.

"Yeah. Let me go change my clothes first. You go ahead and pick out a movie." I smile mischievously and walk toward the shelf he had in the corner of the room. "No thrillers!" He shouts from his room.

"You're no fun!" I grumble loud enough for him to be able to hear. He doesn't respond so I continue to look.

Around two minutes later, I had found the right movie. I was in the middle of pressing the play button when Danny walked in.

"Which movie?" I smiled and walked back to the couch, cuddling up with the blankets before patting the space next to me, gesturing for Danny to have a seat.

"This movie." I said.

"That's my favorite kind." He said sarcastically. I chuckled and patted the space next to me once again.

"Why don't you come watch, and you will find out." He nods.

"Fine. Pizza?" I look up from the previews.

"Huh?"

"Would you like pizza?" I shrug but then nod my head.

"No pineapple please." He smiled.

"Finally someone who understands the art of pizza! You can't just throw on some pineapple because it's your native fruit or whatever yo-" I cut him off briskly.

"I just don't like the taste." He shrugs with a smile on his face.

"I'll take it." He walks into the other room to order it, returning a few minutes later. "It'll be 25 minutes." I nodded just as the last preview concluded and the play screen came on.

I squealed quietly and then pressed play as Danny turned to look at me.

"White House Down? That's original." I chuckled.

"It's a good movie. And you're the one who had it in their collection." He scoffed and faces the screen. "Plus, Channing Tatum looks hot in it." He chuckles at me before pulling the blanket over himself as well.

The pizza arrives within 20 minutes. And when Danny brought it back from the door, I could not believe how hungry I was. Luckily, Danny got two pizzas. He walked into the kitchen and came back out with a coconut water and a regular water.

He hands me the coconut water and then sets his next to his seat. I place mine on the ground beside the couch and picked up one of the boxes from the coffee table.

I situate myself so that my legs were draped over Danny's. He was facing the TV while I was facing a wall. I opened the box, immediately the intoxicating smell of pizza wafted over me.

I grabbed a piece and started to devour it, probably looking rabid, but I was enjoying myself nevertheless.

Danny chuckles, but I turn my head back to the TV and press play. The beginning scenes play on the screen as Danny reaches for the box of pizza.