Headcanons

1. Who spends almost all their money on the other?
Johnny spends almost all his money on Pony even though Ponyboy continuously tells him not to.

2. Who sleeps in the others lap?
Johnny sleeps in Pony's lap because he likes the comfort of knowing he has someone to protect him.

3. Who walks around the house half-naked and who yells at them to put some clothes on?
Ponyboy will walk around the house in his boxers to try and make Johnny horny. It never works and always ends in Johnny hurriedly pushing clothes in his hand with a blush in his face.

4. Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and who stays up anyway?
Pony always tells Johnny not to stay up but Johnny likes making sure that Pony doesn't have a nightmare, so he ends up only getting a few hours of sleep.

5. Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all and the other one tells them it's okay and makes them both cookies?
Pony tried to cook Johnny a nice dinner on their anniversary and almost set the house on fire but comforting boyfriend Johnnycake came to the rescue and baked them both cookies. (Pony was so embarrassed and upset)

6. Which one constantly wears them others clothes?
Johnny always likes to wear Pony's shirts to bed because he's in love with Pony's scent.

7. Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "you remembered [thing] right?"
Johnny will do all the shopping and when he gets back, Pony helps put the groceries up while looking for all the stuff he asked for.

8. Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?
Johnny drives around while Pony pulls out the old school big ass map to try and make things as complicated as possible.

9. Which one does the posing while the other one draws?
Johnny poses while Pony sketches him. The entire time Pony keeps commenting on how sexy Johnny looks.

10. If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of chips?
Pony is being super stealthy and doing all the fancy tricks while Johnny's behind him taking his time.
"Johnny hurry-...did you really steal a bag of chips?"
"Oh so we can steal priceless artifacts from a museum for big bucks but I can't take a bag of chips because I'm hungry?"

11. Which one likes to surprise the other with cute little small gifts?
Johnny loves giving Pony anything and everything.

12. Which one keeps accidentally using the others last name instead of their own?
Pony always says Ponyboy Cade on accident, making Johnny smile and blush.

13. Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?
Pony screams like a girl and tried to kill it while Johnny tackles him to the ground so it doesn't get harmed and takes it outside.

14. Which one gives the other their jacket?
Johnny likes seeing Pony wear his jeans jacket.

15. Who keeps getting threatened by the others overprotective older sibling?
While Darry and Soda don't exactly threaten Johnny, they do constantly give him speeches on how "Ponyboy deserves the best" and how "if they breakup try not to make things awkward"

16. Who's the first one to admit they had feelings for the other?
Ponyboy told Johnny that he loved him. Johnny nearly cried of happiness.

17. How good would your OTP be at parenting?
Are you kidding? They'd be the best parents known to man.

18. Who gets attacked by a bully and who protects him?
Pony gets attacked and Johnny comes to the rescue.

19. Who makes bad puns and who gives a pained smile each time they hear it?
Pony constantly makes puns and Johnny just pats him on the back.

20. Who comes home from work and sees that the other one has bought them a puppy?
Johnny comes home from work one night and sees a miniature dachshund waiting for him on the front steps. They named it Scooty. (Fun fact that was my miniature dachshunds name)

21. Who gives the other a piggyback ride when they're tired?
Pony gives Johnny a piggyback ride alllll the time.

22. Which one competes in some sort of activity and which one does the overzealous cheering?
Johnny will go crazy while watching Pony run track. Like the only time his voice is above a whisper is when he's watching his man candy dominate the other runners.

23. Which one holds the umbrella over both of their heads when it rains.
Pony will hold the umbrella because Johnny always grips onto his arm if it's raining, and Pony loves it.

24. Which one would give the other a makeover if they asked.
Both. They'd both do pretty much anything for the other.

25. If your OTP went on vacation, where would they go and what would they do? Who would take the pictures?
If Johnnyboy went on vacation they would go to Venice, Italy because in my mind, (and I think everyone else's minds) that's where Johnny is from. They would take romantic rides on a Gondola. Johnny would take all of the pictures because he would never want to forget the best day of his life and he would want to brag about it to all of his friends. Possible oneshot based on this 😁