Soc AU

Ponyboy's P.o.V.

My heart stopped when I saw that gun.

I didn't know what to do. I was just walking to the DX when he slipped out from an alley and pulled it on me.

"Give me everything you got." He said in a low voice. It was a Soc, no doubt. I could tell by his clothes.

But had he really come all the way to the East side just to kill someone. This wasn't a Soc it was a sociopath.

"I don't got much, sir." I said quietly, proceeding to turn my pockets inside out. "No money."

"You think I pull a gun on a greaser expecting money? I know filth like you are poor." He growled.

"Then what do you want?" I prayed that someone would come and save me, but I was a block away from home, and a block away from my brothers work.

Trapped.

"That's a nice looking jacket you got there." He said, taking a closer step, the gun still pointed at me. "Give it to me."

My face went white. "No, please not my jacket. I'll give you anything else." I was wearing my fathers old one. The only thing I had left to remember him by. I couldn't let it slip through my fingers.

"You wanna test me?" He cocked the gun, aiming straight at my heart.

I began shaking as I quickly removed the jacket, and then threw it to him. "T-there. Please let me go." I whimpered.

He smiled at it and slung it over his shoulder. What would a Soc want with a beat up old denim jacket? "I think your shirt would look nice as a trophy, hand it over."

With trembling fingers, I discarded my shirt and threw it to him. He examined it for a second before smirking. I stood frozen in my spot, sure that if I even breathed he'd pull the trigger and kill me.

I didn't want to die. Not yet.

After a few seconds of staring at em, he pounced. He knocked me down on the ground and straddled my waist. "Lets see how much fun you are."

I let out a loud sob as he unbuttoned my pants and inched them down my waist. He slapped my face hard. "Shut your mouth or I'll blow your brains out!"

I began crying silently but I nodded my head. This was really happening. He was gonna rape me. I began crying even harder at the thought.

My pants were down to about my mid thigh when somebody tackled the Soc in my waist. I pulled up my pants and fastened them before curling up in a ball and crying.

I didn't know who had saved me. It was most likely someone from the gang, but I didn't have the energy to turn my head and look. I could hear the shouts coming from guy who attack me, and I knew that my savior was beating them good.

After a few minutes I heard the sound of feet slapping on pavement and somebody was shaking my shoulders. My eyes fluttered open but I gasped and backed away. Another Soc was in front of me.

"You don't have to be scared of me." He said on a soft voice. "I'm not like him. I'm not like him..."

I nodded but could still feel tears streaming down my cheeks. The Soc carefully handed me my shirt and jacket. "These are yours, aren't they?"

I just took them quickly and put them on. I was still scared out of my mind and just wanted to go home. I wanted to be comforted by my brothers.

The Soc slowly crawled towards me on the ground. "I promise I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to help."

My breathing quickened, along with my heart rate, but I nodded.

"Can I take you home? Can I walk wth you?" He asked gently.

I thought about it for a second, and decided that if he wanted to bury me he already would have. So I just nodded and slowly stood up, still shaking like crazy. He put his arm around my waist to steady me, and began walking me to my house, with my direction.

It was hard to form the words, my voice kept coming out in deep and shallow breaths. Most of the time I was hyperventilating.

But the guy was very patient with me. "Let's sit down until you can catch your breath. I know it had to of been terrifying."

He led me to the vacant lot and we both sat down on some seats. "W-what a-a-are you doing o-on th-this side of t-town?" I whimpered.

The Soc rubbed my back and sighed. "That scum who tried to get you was drunk. I knew he was and didn't want him getting into too much trouble. I don't like him, but I couldn't stand the thought of somebody getting hurt and it being my fault since I knew he was dangerous."

I nodded, understanding and then took some time to really examine the boy. My savior. He had dark skin and ebony hair with huge black eyes. His hair was longer for a Soc, but then again he didn't act like a typical Soc would. "W-what's your n-name?" I asked.

"Johnny Cade. You're Ponyboy, right? I've seen you around school before." He looked down.

I just nodded and focused on my breathing. Once I finally got it under control, I spoke. "Thank you...for saving me. That was very gallant."

He shook his head. "That wasn't galant. That was just being a decent human. I wish I had come sooner."

"You came soon enough. Nothing happened to me right?"

He smiled lightly. "Yeah, but you were scared to death. I heard your screams...I'll never be able to get them out of my head."

I only sighed. "I think I'm ready to go home. Would you mind walking with me?"

"Not at all." He stood up and I walked the short distance to my house.

"Thank you again." I said and gave him a hug.

He smiled. "You're welcome. Maybe f I see you at school we can have lunch together."

"You wouldn't care?" I asked in disbelief and he gave me a crooked grin.

"No, I wouldn't. I would love to have luck with you." He giggled quietly. "See you soon Ponyboy Curtis."

He began walking away as I stood on my porch. "Yeah..." I whispered. "See you soon."