You feel Beatiful

"Ponyboy? You home?" Johnny Cade called as he stepped into the Curtis house.

"Yeah, I always am!" Pony yelled back. "I'm in the kitchen."

Johnny smiled lightly and walked through the door, finding his best friend eating some dry cereal. "Are y'all out of milk?" He asked, opening up the fridge.

Pony shrugged. "Maybe. I couldn't find it today, so I just ate breakfast without it."

"Here it is, in the back." The tan boy pulled out the milk carton and brought it over to the table.

Pony blushed. "Thanks, would you mind pouring some for me?"

Johnny nodded and poured the milk in the bowl. "Of course Ponyboy." He loved helping out his friend, even though he knew Pony hated asking for help.

Pony hated being blind. He said it made him feel useless. There was a time where the youngest Curtis member was so depressed he was in the edge of suicide.

And then, he met Johnny, who turned his life around. Johnny gave him a purpose. Something to live for, and Johnny knew that. He knew that if it weren't for him, his best friend would be gone.

"I have an idea for another chapter." Pony said quietly as e began to eat. "If you're up for it, I was wondering if you could help me write it?"

"Sounds like a plan, I've been wondering what was gonna happen next anyway." Johnny giggled.

Ponyboy had a brilliant mind. He was an excellent story teller and so smart. Johnny was the one who showed him that. One day they were laying on the couch together and Pony was explaining a dream he had to Johnny.

After some talking, the sixteen year old got a notebook and began to write down Pony's words, which created a story. Since then, that was what they did. Pony would speak, Johnny would write.

It was a good system for Pony, since he could finally get his voice out, when no one else would listen, and a good system for Johnny since he adored hanging out with his friend.

"Where's your brothers at?" Johnny asked as Pony finished eating.

"Sodapop went out on a date. He was trying to explain the gal to me. He said she was really pretty."

The older boy took pony's bowl and moved it to the sink, quickly rinsing it out. "Ah yes, I've seen her. She is beautiful."

When he turned back around he was met with Pony standing in front of him. He gasped and stepped backwards. "Geez, don't sneak up on me like that man." He laughed.

"Sorry..." pony muttered.

"It's fine, it gave me an adrenaline rush so there's that." Johnny smiled, but it was soon replaced by a frown when he saw Pony's hands reaching out. "What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, Ponyboy began feeling Johnny's face. "You...you feel beautiful..." he said after a minute. "Good bone structure."

Johnny blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Y-you're...you're beautiful too."

"Really?" Pony's tone made him sound like a little kid.

His best friend laughed. "Yes really. I've always thought you were good looking."

The fourteen year old grinned widely. "I've imagined you as good looking. You're super nice to me, so you have to be pretty."

Johnny shrugged. "I'm alright...but you, you're a real looker. Anybody would love to be with you. I know I would."

Once he realized the words that had managed to escape his mouth it was too late.

"You...you would?" Pony smiled and felt around for Johnny's hand. Once he found it, he gripped it like a lifeline. "You're not joking are you?"

"I would never joke about something like that." The other boy whispered slowly.

"I like you Johnny." Pony blurted out all of the sudden. "I have for a while. You just give me a sense of purpose...make me feel like I belong. Like if I died it would matter."

Johnny's mouth fell open slightly. "I really like you too Pony, but I think you already know that." He chuckled.

The pale greaser sighed. "You wouldn't mind dating a blind kid? I know I'm a lot of work, but I can try to be more independent if that's what it takes to be with you!" He was so in love, he just wanted to be with Johnny, no matter what cost.

Johnny wrapped his arms around him. "Awe Pony, you don't have to change anything about yourself to be with me. You're already perfect. Please don't try to change."

Ponyboy hugged him back, burying his face into his chest. "So, are we dating now?"

"If you'd like to, then yes. Nothing else would make me happier." Johnny kissed the top of Pony's head.

"I would like to date you." Pony whispered. "I would like that very much."

Johnny grinned and picked his new boyfriend up, carrying him into the living room. They snuggled up together on the couch and Johnny sighed happily, grabbing the notebook he had brought. "Now, tell me about your new chapter."