Kinda almost smut but not really

You might think that this is going to be smut while reading. It's not.

Johnny's P.o.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror and bit my lip. I don't know why I thought this would be okay. I'm way too shy to be wearing something this...provocative...

I had some short red velvet boxers that only covered about half of my butt, and a strippers bow tie.

My face was as red as my underwear I was so embarrassed. How could I let Pony see me like this? I looked awful!

"Johnny baby? You okay?" I heard Ponyboy ask from the bedroom.

I guess I had taken a while to put my stuff on. I took a shaky breath. "I don't want to come out."

"Why not?" His tone sounded loving and curious; not at all upset or angry like I thought he would be.

"I-I feel silly. I don't look good." I blushed again and turned away from the mirror.

"Oh baby I'm sure that's not true. You always look beautiful." He said sincerely.

I sighed and sat down in the bathroom counter. "I just don't want you to make fun of me."

"I would never do that honey..." he went quiet for a few seconds. "If you don't want to come out, you don't have to. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

My lips curved up in a slight smile. He was always so caring. I took a deep breath and opened up the door, walking into the bedroom.

Pony was laying in the bed in just a pair of loose sweatpants. His hair was messy due to him just taking a shower, and his toned abs seemed to be glowing.

Once he caught sight of me, his beautiful green eyes widened. He looked at me with so much love that I almost forgot about being embarrassed.

"Oh Johnny..."

I giggled lightly and looked down. "Do I look okay?"

He nodded quickly and let out an accidental moan. "You look so good Johnnycakes. So sexy..."

I blushed deeply and began walking over to him on the bed. He sat right up and pulled me down onto his lap. "How could you ever think you looked bad in this? What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

I shrugged lightly and ran my fingers over his naked chest. "You look really good right now too..."

Based on the fact that I could feel something hard poking at my butt, I assumed that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I shuddered lightly.

"P-Pony..."

I gasped as he leaned forward and began kissing down my neck, along my jaw, and eventually moving to my chest. He left multiple hickeys along the way.

"H-how am I-I supposed to explain t-these to the g-gang?" I moaned out.

"The love bites?" He chuckled.

I nodded and whined, wanting him to continue kissing me.

"Tell them the truth. What else can you do?" Pony smiled lovingly at me and then went back to sucking my neck.

I grunted and began grinding my hips into his, causing him to pull back and moan. His noises only encouraged my movements.

"F-feels s-so go-od!" His voice became slurred towards the end.

I painted lightly and leaned my head against his shoulder. After about another minute or so, he grabbed my hips and flipped us so that he was hovering over top of me.

"I love you..." his eyes showed lust and love at the same time. I never knew anybody could feel that way for someone like me.

"I love you too."

He grinned and then pressed our lips together. His arms wrapped around my waist while mine wrapped around his neck. Ponyboy's tongue slipped into my mouth and began rubbing up and against the roof of it, causing me to squeal and accidentally bite down on his tongue.

He didn't seem to care though. If anything, it turned him on more. He moaned into our kiss and began rubbing circles in my hips.

We broke away, panting.

"Johnny?"

"Yes?" I whispered breathlessly.

"You are so beautiful. Don't ever doubt yourself ever again. I think you're beautiful when you're sick, I think you're beautiful while wearing you old jeans jacket, I think you're beautiful when you sleep, even when you think you don't...I always do. You don't have to be ashamed of yourself. I love you, and you sere so sweet and so kind...I just..." he looked down, tearing up a bit.

Tears formed in my eyes too as I reached out and tilted his face back up so that he was looking at me. "What's wrong babydoll?"

He sniffed. "How could you think you look bad Johnny? It just hurts to see someone as perfect as you get brainwashed by your parents and society to think that you're anything but."

I bit my lip and pulled him down to hug me. "God I love you Ponyboy. So much."

"I love you too Johnnycakes." He smiled and wiped away his tears, before pressing a quick kiss to my lips. "You know...I really love your new underwear, but I think it would look a lot better in the floor."

I giggled and kissed him, ready for our night ahead of us.

I was standing in Victoria's Secret when this idea just came to me