Goodnight Pony

Johnny's P.o.V.

Pony and I were sitting with the gang downstairs all watching tv and just talking. But one person can only take Being with their loud, obnoxious selves for so long.

I began to yawn and lean against Ponyboy as it got later into the night. "You want to go to bed babydoll?" He asked me and ruffled my hair.

I nodded sleepily and yawned again. He stood and then picked me up in a fireman's carry. I was too tired to protest and just snuggled into his chest. "We're gonna go to bed." He began carrying me up to our room after saying goodnight to everyone.

He threw me in bed and began getting undressed. I sighed and removed my own clothing as well. "Thanks for carrying me up Ponyboy."

He grinned and jumped into bed with me. "Anything for you my darling."

I leaned over and kissed his lips softly and then cuddled up close to him. "Goodnight Pony...I love you so much."

"I love you too. Sleep well." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

After a few minutes, I let my eyes close and I attempted to go to bed. I tried hard to sleep, but Ponyboy would not stop fidgeting around. He would wiggle, then sigh, and then whine.

After he did that for the thirtieth time, I groaned and turned over. "Something bothering you Pone?"

He sat up quickly and sighed. "Johnny you lived in Italy for a little bit didn't you?"

I nodded, confused. "Yeah, how come?"

Pony looked at me for a few seconds and before finally speaking. "Were the rough parts of Italy called Spaghetto?"

My mouth parted slightly, and I stared at him. His serious expression never left his face. Finally, I rubbed my eyes and groaned. "Ponyboy are you an idiot?"

He frowned and shook his head. "Well...were they?"

"It's too late for all this." I tried to act mad but the situation was just too funny. I let out a small giggle. "No baby, they weren't."

"Hmm." The corner of his mouth turned up and he looked away. "Well, alright. Night."

I chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Night."

Right when I had almost fallen asleep again, Pony sat up and walked over to his desk, turning on a small lamp. Silently, I sat up and watched him.

He pulled out a notebook and began writing in. Every now and then he would chuckle or smile. I stared in awe at my beautiful boyfriend. He was so beautiful.

His hair was extremely messy, due to him not really fixing it today, and I could see all of his muscles in detail with him not wearing a shirt. I vaguely wondered what he was writing.

Quietly, I stood up and walked over to him. "Pony...what's re you doing?"

He flinched and then stood up. "I didn't think you were awake still."

I chuckled and then led him over to the bed. "I think you need some sleep. Why are you still up?"

"I just had a thought that I needed to write out." He said, snuggling into me. "But I wrote it. I can sleep now."

Not five minutes later, he was asleep. I tried, but I couldn't stop wondering what it was he had written. So slowly, I got out of bed and crept over to his desk. The notebook was still open, so I didn't feel too bad about reading it.

He hadn't made a huge effort to hide it. I checked behind me one more time to make sure he was asleep before reading.

I just can't believe that Johnny and I are together. I don't know what I ever did to deserve someone like him. He puts up with so much, because I know I annoy people, but he never says anything to me about it. I've never felt this way about anyone ever before. I hope we're always together.

I actually hate this one