What Happened in Vegas

Modern au 😚
Also Pony is 22 and Johnny is 24

I opened my eyes and immediately groaned at the bright light. My head ached and I felt as if I had to vomit. "What the hell.." I mumble led and sat up slowly. I was in some sort of hotel, but had no idea how I'd gotten there. Johnny was sleeping next to me, with his arms wrapped around a pillow tightly. The sight made me chuckle lightly, and I reached out and ruffled his curly hair.

  I checked my phone and saw that it was almost noon, and I that I had a few missed calls from Two-bit. I called him back quickly, hoping that he had some answers as to what happened the night before. I remembered that we had made a last minute decision to go to Las Vegas, since the three of us had all met up for the first time in a while. Well, Johnny and I still saw each other often, but we hadn't seen Two bit in a while. We went to a few bars, and had a few drinks, but the rest is all fuzzy. I guess a 'few' drinks is a bit of an understatement. We all must have been extremely drunk, seeing as how it looked like Johnny and I had passed out as soon as we got in the hotel.

"Ponyboy?" Two-bit's voice sounded extremely worried.

"Hey, I'm okay, where are you?"

"Oh thank God. Pony do you know what your brothers would do to me if I got you killed in Vegas?" He laughed lightly, trying to calm himself down.

  "I'm an adult Two, they I'd be responsible for my own death." I laughed as well, but it just made my head start pounding even harder. "God, what the hell happened last night?"

  "I've got no idea. I was just as drunk as y'all were. I can't remember a thing. Maybe Johnny knows?"

  I turned to look at Johnny. "I doubt it, he—" I suddenly gasped when I saw that there was a shiny wedding band on his ring finger. "Holy shit..Two-bit I think Johnny got married last night."

  "What!"

  "He's wearing a wedding ring! Who the hell did he marry?" I shrieked. "I'll call you back. Just text me where you wanna meet up later." I ended the call and started shaking Johnny. "Hey, wake up!"

  He groaned. "Stop Pony.."

  "No, get up. You got married last night while you were drunk, and we need to figure out to who."

  He sat up slowly. "Married?"

  I grabbed his hand and held it up to his face, where he could see the ring. "Yeah Johnny, married!"

  His face paled and he began breathing heavily. "Oh my God, I don't wanna be married to a random stranger! What the hell was I thinking?"

  I sighed and looked away. "I don't know. But I obviously let you go through with it, which is hard to believe.."

  "Was it a girl I married?" He asked. "God I can't remember anything..I'm gonna be sick." He got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard him throwing up.

  I slowly got out of bed and went in to help him. "Johnny?"

  He flushed the toilet and laid on the floor, miserably. "Pony I can't believe I married someone. I don't even know if it was a boy or girl!"

  "Why would it be a boy?"

  "Because I'm gay you idiot! I figured just about everyone knew!" He groaned.

  "You're gay? You never told me that, how would I know?" I exclaimed.

  "Because I flirt with you all the time? Which is another reason why it's hard to believe I married someone while I was drunk. I've liked you ever since we were kids." He sat up and sighed. "Can you please get me a cup of water?"