» 43 «

» OMILORD! The Wattys are live, I'm so excited I pìssed my pants. No, I'm just kidding, ya nasty. But anyways all the best to everyone who's entered, you all are already winners, you know that? «

••

Lamees wanted to tell Gunner to stop but she had never seen him this angry before so she stayed quiet.

She was grateful that he had stepped in but also a bit flushed about what he had said back there. Why did he say something like that and more importantly, in front of those girls?

She had been avoiding him for days now, only to have him say something like this.

Gunner paused and she nearly bumped into him. He didn't let go of her wrist and didn't turn around either.

"Tell me that that's not been happening for long."

She didn't say anything. He didn't sound angry but more upset.

He sighed and finally glanced over his shoulder to see her and this time, she didn't look away.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his voice merely a whisper.

She tried to shrug. "I dunno... I didn't want to... bother you with... my problems."

"I said it back there too, didn't I? Your problems are my problems."

She blushed. "What does that mean? Stop saying things like that."

She tried to pull her arm out of his grip but he held on. There was a smile playing on his lips now when he saw her vain efforts.

"Stop smiling," she huffed again, not making eye contact with him. "And let me go."

"No."

"Gunner!"

"I like it when you say my name."

She was sure that her heart would burst and with a twist, she managed to break free from him and stepped back swiftly.

He had his hands in his pockets now and continued to smile at her.

She shook her head at him before walking away, blushing hard.