» 47 «

» TGWTH is growing so rapidly, I can't believe it, and it's reached 100,000+ reads along with being ranked as #1 in the Spiritual category, thank you all so much. Eid Mubarak to you all «

••

"You know, when a flower blooms, it doesn't take long for bees to get attracted to it and when they do, they take the nectar from it one by one."

Gunner frowned, not understanding where Lamees was going with this.

"So in a way," she continued, "you can compare the flowers and the bees to girls and guys."

It took a moment for it to sink in but when it did, he chuckled. "So you're saying that us guys are the bees, wanting to suck all your nectar?"

"U-Um..." She blushed at how Gunner phrased it. "Well, not exactly but you do get the message from the comparison. If something is exposed, it doesn't take long for other things to take notice of that and that might lead to them being used and hurt in the end. So, this headscarf," she said, playing with one of the ends of it, "is like a shield. It prevents the other bees from-"

"From getting your nectar," Gunner said, unable to control his laughter.

"Hey, stop laughing," Lamees said, trying to hide her own smile. "I was just trying to explain the whole head covering concept to you an-"

"And you did it fantastically." He threw his head back, laughing and her shoulders shook with silent chuckles as well.