Chapter 1/ A Friend I Might Have A Crush On

People said I'll never be able to do what I love because I'm not any good at it. But they were wrong, I will never stop believing in myself and stop working hard. I work through the pain and my sore spots, that my body is telling me that I'm pushing to hard. I will do anything for my dream even if it means pushing when I have nothing to give. Dancing is all I know and it's all I will ever want to know nothing else can come between me when I'm dancing, I'm so close to having my dream, I can feel it in my pointe shoes. I can feel it when I'm turning a 100 times or even stretching . But everything changed when I meet Daniel Seavey, but that's a story for later.

"August your going to be late, hurry up!!"

"I'm coming mum hold on"I yell back from upstairs.

I grab all my dance gear and stuff it into my bag and run down the stairs, grabbing an apple before running out to the car where my mum was waiting.

When I arrive at dance class I automatically see him standing in the corner talking to Jess, I walk over to see what's happening but when I walk over they stop talking.

"Hey !"

"Hi" they both say awkwardly.

"Jess what's going on?, your normally screaming and jumping about, especially when we have hip hop."

"Sorry Auggie, top secret" I brush off the nickname, hate it, even when I tell her I hate it she still calls me it.

"Who's your friend?"I ask curiously.

"Oh right this is Daniel,from why don't we, his joining our hip hop class." I had some idea who he was cause I recognised him from his band and American idol but I didn't care. He seemed nice and that's all I really cared about, not what he is known for.

"Nice to meet you" I smile to him as he does to me, I admire his eyes and the small dimples that appear, when he laughs or smiles. I want to stare at his eyes and get lost into them forever, there perfect, but people with blue eyes are always perfect so I've seen but I know it's not true, no one can be perfect but Daniel sure seems that way. How easy I seem to Be memorised by him.

"Hope everyone is warmed up cause we going to start, August would you mined coming up the front so everyone can follow you?"

Shes never asked me to do that before, why is she asking me now ? But I don't question her, I just walk up the front, following her lead. She presses play and I can feel the tingle running through out my entire body, I get the same feeling every time before I dance, this is my way of telling myself I'm ready and that my nerves won't become to much and I'll freak out. It's weird I know but it's my thing I guess.

After class Jess and I are going to go to Starbucks to get some coffee.

"Jess , you ready to leave"

"Yeah, Daniels coming is that alright?"

"Guess so" I shrug my shoulders.

We get Jess's car and head to Starbucks, I'm sat next to Daniel in the back sit cause he didn't want to sit in the front, neither did I. We started a conversation about ourselves, he told me about his band and I told him about I how I live and breath dance, probably shouldn't have said that but I did. I tend to say random things when I'm nervous, I can't shut up either normally Jess comes and rescues me, but she didn't today. How I will get her back for that.

"How long have you been dancing?"

"Since I was three, but when I was five I wanted to be an engineer cause my dad was one but when he died that dream wasn't the thing I wanted."

"What did you do after the dream of engineering.?"

"Well next I wanted to be an actor but people told me I wasn't good enough, I was still dancing well doing all of this, but I fell in love with dancing when I turned 10 and it's stuck."

"Cool, I've really only known singing."

"If it's what you love then I don't see why not sticking with it." I say getting out of the car and walking into Starbucks.

"I have to go, I'll call you later auggie" Jess just walks off.

Daniel and I decided to stay, we kept talking for hours, by that time I knew Everything I would need to about him. It felt as if we've been friends since we were born but in reality have only been friends for a couple of hours. His like my bestfriend right now. A bestfriend I might have a crush on.

Hey guys so here's the first chapter, I hope you like it, I've been working on a couple of chapters for the last two weeks and I'm happy with how they turned out so I wanted to put them out. Let me know what you thought, please vote and comment they mean a lot. Love you all and intill next time

Bye for now ❤️❤!!!