Part 2- I'm not Jordan......i'm Daniel

Daniel's pov
Life has been crazy, touring the world, meeting fans and trying new things, but the only downfall is that I haven't seen Auggie in so long, or spoke to her from time differences, the packed schedule with the boys. I miss my girlfriend, just holding her in my arms, kissing her, her voice. The sweet sound of her laughter, there have been many messages that are unsent, many I love yous, not said and the pain in the pit of my stomach, that is always there with not having her with me. Don't get me wrong I love what I do with the boys but I wish I had time for August, she's what keeps me going. When I close my eyes it's her there in my mind, from the time I go to bed, to time I wake up it's her. Tour ends a week, then I have two months break from touring and a lighter schedule, but interviews and appearances to uphold and go to.

I had dreamed of this, the life I'm living, having music out into the world, an ablum with my four bestfriends. My family had said before I see them I need to see Auggie, so once tour ends, I'll be surprising her just knocking on her dorm room with flowers and a massive hug.

August's pov

There are days were I think about my relationship with Daniel, if I can continue to be with him, if I should end it all or hold on a little longer. It's difficult, two years we have been together, but no time spent together in the third, I just want him to show up one day and knock on my door. Just to see him standing infront of me and have him to myself even just for a minute.

"Day dreamer, Wood, are you back down to earth yet from your spaceship, you child " she throws a pillow at me.

"Someone's got a stick up there butt today Jordie, worried you won't look good enough for Mr Jones "

"I always look bomb and his lucking he gets this, I'm the best his ever gotten"

"Tmi, just so you know your better then this and derserve a real relationship with someone who you can be out in the open with and not hidden away in a locked classroom."

"Relationship advice from the person who hasn't seen her boyfriend in what six months or even kissed or slept with. Or wait hasn't even spoken to, I'm good " she keeps putting on her lipgloss.

"That was to far even for you" I grab my book bag. And leave, sometimes she takes it to far, but that's her denfense even when your trying to look out for her. I know I make jokes about it but she's sleeping with a professor, a man that is 9 years older then what she is, Jordan a child compared to him, he has a wife and a child. She doesn't care, as long as she can slack off but make it up by sleeping with  him just for the fun of it.

I won't bore you with the details of class because no one wants that, but I will say as always my source of entertainment is Chandler. He knows how to make me laugh, that's for sure.

~ A week Later ~

Daniel's pov

I'm back in La, dropped everything at the apartment, checked with my mate chandler if August had any classes today. I was happy to know that she didn't and the whole day I can spend with her. Exictment is rushing through my body and I can't wait to see her face. A bunch of daisy because Auggie believes roses are over rated, her favourite type of chips cause she doesn't eat chocolate and lastly Me. But this big gesture may come crashing down when I have to tell her what happened.

"Bro are you going to have that smile all fricken day " Zach comes over and sits

"He gets to see Auggie, but of course you don't understand with your single butt"

"Hey that's cold Corbyn, but atleast I have a pick of the ladies " he rubs his hands together.

"Keep dreaming little bow peep" Jack says trying to stop himself from laughing.

"That was one time, and for Halloween. " Zach's voice becoming high pitched and defensive.

"But yet it still lives on, one bad decision that shall haunt you for the rest of your life"

"True that Jonah, and you answer your question I will have this smile all day asshole "

" is it just make fun and be rude on Zach day or something "

"Bro what are you on about that's everyday"

"Not cool Jack not cool" He storms out of the room, all of us laughing.

"For real though are you going to tell her, what happened " Corbyn turns the conversation serious.

" you should she wouldn't be happy, but you have to tell her the truth"

"I don't want to break her heart"

"You slept with anohter girl Danny, just be honest "

"It was the biggest mistake of my life, like what the fuck did I do"

August's pov

When I got back from class I was about to have a nap when there was a knock on my door, Jordan probably forgot her key again as always. I don't understand why she doesn't just do a zoey 101 and put it on a necklace, what a throw back.

"Jordan seriously remember your fricken key or I'll leave you out here"

" As Witty as ever I see Auggie but sorry to disappoint, I'm not Jordan.......I'm Daniel" it took me a second to realise and when I did, I just jumped into his arms and kissed him. I just start crying.

"I missed you so much" I cry into his shoulder

" I missed you to Auggie" he says with some sadness in his voice.

" I'm proud of you Danny, but just kiss me again" and so he did and  all doubts faded away and I was whole again.

"I love you, with every fibre of my being " I say leaning back a little in his arms so I can look into ocean blue eyes and tell him how much I love him

"I love you too Aug " He bites his lip, like something's on his mind, I brushed it off and just enjoy being wrapped in his arms.

"You want to have a nap with me ?, I was just about to"

"I have something better in mind, if you can wait a little for your nap"

"I think I can manage "

He closes my door and kisses me further