Chapter 5/ Give Him A Chance

It's been about a month since meeting the boys, I've been spending a lot of time with Daniel, I've also become very close to Corbyn. His like my older brother, there all like my older brothers, me being the only child and will only ever be the only child it's nice having older brothers in a way.

It's funny, having older brothers who are over protective but they only want the best for you. But from what I see from Jess's brothers they don't get along and hate one another, each to there own I guess. Today Corbyn and I are hanging out just us, cause the rest of the boys have something planned that Corbyn isn't into, neither am I so we planned something to do. We're going to a library, I know it seems boring but we're both into reading and books so why not. Well it's a library but also a coffee shop at the same time. We're currently walking there cause it's a twenty minute walk there and back so it's not so bad.

"How are you and Daniel?"

"You ask me this like a million times a week and I'll always say the same thing, we're fine"

"I don't want him to hurt you Auggie, I care to much about you to see you get hurt."

"You know him better then I do, you should know if his going to hurt me or not Bean and I don't think he will. But like we both keep saying it's to soon, I don't want to rush our relationship, I want us to take time and get to know each other before we just jump into things. I want my next relationship to be different from my first."

"I'm just looking out for you"

"I know and I appreciate that, but I have Sam who looks out for me to "

"How do you know Sam isn't going to hurt you"

"We've Been through a lot together Bean, I know him, I trust him with my life."

"Okay" he says as we walk into the coffee shop.

" Bean, do you think Daniel would hurt me" I take a sip of my hot chocolate.

"I don't know, even the best people can be the ones to hurt us " he looks down to me, something that sounds so poetic and yet there's a sad meaning behind it.

"Do I give us a chance or just stay friends."

"Give him a chance Auggie, everybody deserves a chance "

"I know who to blame if he hurts me " I laugh slightly.

After a couple of hours later we decided to head back and hang out at my place. I get a knock on my door, when I open it a pair of lips just crush onto mine, I kiss them back and when we pull away I smile at him.

"I couldn't wait "

"I don't mined and I don't think I'll ever mined "

" August Wood, will you go on a date with me?"

"I would love to Mr Seavey"