Part 2- How He Talks About You

The conversation between Jonah and I are was one that was needed to be had. It's complicated as I've said about everything recently, so it's not surprising. Today is time to get back into reality, go to class, speak to my classmates. Hand in my million of assignments that I stayed until all night to do, having no sleep and looking atrocious.

"If Miss Ruth is not happy with any of my work. I might just talk a long walk of a short pier. And just let myself float in the ocean, in till I feel like coMing back in ."

"You do like the ocean "

"Not helping J"

"Well if you did the work when you were given it you wouldn't have had to do it last minute"

"I'm late I have to go " I rush out of my dorm and run down the hallway to make it to my class on time. Which I didn't, the professor not being all to happy. As my hair is half brushed and my face is bare and pimple city. I'm in sweat pants and a jumper. Today is not my day and no one wants to look at me because of it.

"Having a bad day I see"

"That I am"

"We've never meet before but I'm Billie "

"Nice to meet you, so I look like this when we're first meeting"

"I understand, every girl has a bad everything day once in her life."

"Agreed "

"You maybe want to get some food after class"

"Sure I could always use another friend, I don't have many"

"Don't worry I don't have many friends either all of them think I'm a bitch and just a dumb hoe"

"Well I have hear you speak, your no where near a dumb hoe. You seem intelligent and know what your talking about."

"Thank you, not many people have said that"

Billie seemed  like the type of girl friend that I needed. I have Jordan who's very different, but we seek to balance each other out. Then there's all the why don't we boys family's and girlfriends. But I don't see them very often and the most times we talk are when reading each other's instagram comments.

Expanding my friend group should be good for me. While my friend group at college at least.

"So you got a man in your life"

"I had one but it didn't end so well. There is this thing with one of his band mates but I don't think I'm ready yet"

"Really, his band mate. What band "

"There name  is why don't we. Five idiots that make pretty good music "

"Your thing is with Jonah "

"Yeah how did you know "

"I should have recognised you, your August wood. Jonah never stops talking about you"

"How do you know Jonah?"

"We grew up together in Minnesota practically grew up together as brother and sister. My parents weren't the greatest. I spent a lot of time at there house basically lived there."

"Good to know that Jonah's always been the way he is "

"His one of the good ones"

She's right

"Dating a guy in a boy band or I should say a man band as they liked to be called. It's not easy, Daniel and I weren't all sunshine and roses. We were a hurricane that never ended "

"I've heard all about it from everywhere"

"It's hard to get away from"

"From how Jonah talks about you. His falling hard and very deep. To the point where he has to choose if he wants to stay friends or to talk to you and became something different."
(How many song titles can you identity in that 😂)

"I know, his everything you could want. But here I am waiting for a guy who just hurts me "

We have a long conversation, about everything t was nice to speak to someone who I was going to get a proper answer out of. Unlike Jordan, Billie has different answers for everything she doesn't reuse the same ones. And I need a fried. That's different from Jordan, because to much of Jordan and she drives you nuts.

"I would say can I buy you a coffee but it looks like you already have one "

I turn around in my seat and see Jonah standing there. When I turn back around Billie is gone and it's only Jonah and I.

"What are you doing here, no wait Billie called you"

"She did and she was right. You do look like a hot mess."

"Oh wow and here she was saying what a great guy were"

"You look beautiful, sweat pants and messy bun. All of it just stunning. Who needs make up and a better outfit. When you can look this good in an outfit like that "

I laugh slightly and smile. With an answer like that how could you not.

"Wanna go for a little walk"

"Why not " I say, I take his hand and we leave.

"This might  sound weird but what if we went On road trip. Just me and you "

"I don't think that will be a good idea "

"It can be anything you want it to be. A good time away from drama, as friends. "

"But I know you have something else in mind. I told you I'm not ready "

"Please, just as friends, we'll play base ball and go swimming. Read all the books we want "

"We do that anyway, except baseball because I can't play"

"But this time it will be in paradise, beautiful mounts and just peaceful with no one to bother us. "

"I have work and school "

"You have break soon we can do it then, it's only a couple of days away "

"Fine, I'll go but no funny business "

We stop in our tracks and he gives me a smile. What will happen on this trip I don't know but what do I want to happen. Don't know that either. Even though I said I'm not ready, I wanted to kiss him anyway.

"No funny business remember" he puts a finger on my lips so I couldn't. Using my own words against me. He kisses my cheek and we keep walking. Hands intertwined and lungs  full of laughter.