The End Of The Road

People were disappointed that I gave up, but  as Daniel and the band pick up, they wanted me to go on tour with them as support. I don't know what I want to do with my life but an opportunity has presented it self it me so why not take it. Yes there's school but I can be home schooled, I don't want to be stuck somewhere We're I have nothing to do, and nothing to love. I need something new in my life and if that's going on tour with the boys why not. I'm sick of being stuck I refuse to be that way any longer. I'll found myself again some day, I believe this will help me on my new journey. We're I'm headed and what am I going to do when I get there I don't know. What I do know is that I'll have an amazing boyfriend behind me and loving Friends. I'll get to the end of the road one day, if I over come my fear and dance again then my career shall be fulfilled or if I rmay be a lawyer. Who knows. But dance is all what once was a dream. But I do hope I relive this dream one day, the dance is in me and shall never go away. This is my hurtle in the world of dance. Auggie woods signing out.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this story hasn't been updated in forever but I lost interest in this story and today I just thought why not finish it and just get it done. I know it's not a long ending and may not be interesting but you know her and Daniel are still together and that she is looking for something new in her life apart from dance. I want to make a sequel but that may be later down the tracks please don't hate me. It will be about August and her future with Daniel and her new career. Love you all bye guys ❤️.