Part Two - The New Beginning

There are two paths someone can go down either good or bad, left or right. I choose to go straight, right in the middle of everything. Because I'm lost and not certain what direction I'm willing to go down. Everyone knows were there heading in life and I'm stuck. The boys career has picked up. There huge, with their ablum, touring all around the world and I'm here watching from the side lines, waiting for Daniel to be home, to spend whatever time he has for me, just waiting in line after he sees his family. For an hour visit  when we've been apart three months and counting, our relationship isn't as it us to be, I barley see him, we talk when we can. I miss him..... a lot and I feel as though in this time where both going our separate ways, growing up without eachother. Like he doesn't need me anymore, and I don't need him. I love this boy, not wanting this to happen, to love that so pure, so genuine , that it's like magic. Or I fate that the earth brought us together, in my darkest moments he has lifted me and brought light to the world again and I have done the same for him. It's a scary feeling knowing that we could lose eachother, terrifying actually.

After graduating high school I applied to university and got accepted to major in threate. It was either that or journalism and I opted for threate over anything else. meeting my roommate Jordan was interesting, she's loud, obnoxious and loves calling me a hoe. She calls everyone hoe to be fair, but we get along and she helps me come out of my shell every now and again. Jordan kinda filled that spot when Jack or Corbyn weren't there to help me with that. I talk to them every now and again but not frequently, certainly not as it use to be that's for certain. There are days were I can feel myself tapping away to music and I'll create motion throughout my arms as I feel every beat and flow of the music rush through my body. I miss dancing, but I have to constantly remind myself that it isn't who I am anymore, it's something I have to let go of as painful and heartbreaking, it's something that has to be done. Not only for my physical health but my mental well being, I'm going down a positive root in my well being, light exercise, eating well and just being around people who make my day better. Despite in my friends eyes, that I don't drink enough as they get shit faced as often as they can. And I chose to stay in my dorm to either talk to my boyfriend or finish some homework. As  well as the fact I have significant nerve damage in my leg that will never properly heel to be cautious of. To much stran and I could end up where I was two years ago, right at the beginning. Last year Danny would constantly blame himself still for what happened. That he ruined me and my dream, as well as any chance I had getting into a good school such as Juilliard. My replay is always that it wasn't his fault, if couldn't have known, I thank him for that date because he opened my life up to love, laughter and joy. As well as four bestfriends that are absolute dorks but I love them regardless.

Now that your all caught up, welcome to present day, me currently cramming for a test I have tomorrow, yay me. As London Tipton would once say.

"Bitch go to sleep, it's late "

"Just because you don't care about passing doesn't me I don't "

"I don't need to "

"Yeah because you'll drop your panties and fuck the professor again"

"Atleast I get some action, I don't get why you just don't sleep with someone and not tell Daniel. His probably done that to you"

" Danny isn't like that, we're faithful to eachother. I don't need to sleep with my boyfriend to know that I love him"  I haven't slept with Danny in nearly a year. I can't even remember the last time I kissed him to be honest.

"Prude "

"Slut"

It's our thing to call eachother names, a child's game I know but it's how we work for some reason. She's kinda right I am a prude, having done anything remotely exciting, haven't been spontaneous. I mean I will never cheat on my boyfriend and just sleep with someone never. And I know Danny would never either, we've been through to much to break up because one of us cheated.

I turn my light off as Jordan leaves my room for her own and I fall asleep.

Hey guys, I'm back with this story, I hope you like this first chapter of part 2 and want to keep reading. I may be going back to part one chapters and improve them and make them longer so be on the look at for that. I hope you have a good day if you haven't all ready. I love you all and intill next time bye for now.

-Paige ❤️