Part 2- You Ruined Me

It feels nice having her wrapped in my arms, how it use to be just In the moment. Seeing how peaceful she sleeps, but nightmares are what I'll give her when I tell her what I did. It's going to ruin everything, I know I should tell her but I just don't want to. But I'm not the type of person who lies and keeps secrets or maybe I am. I did sleep with someone else even though I have a girlfriend, it was lonely on tour, I was missing Auggie and needed a pick me up and I chose what I did as my way out. But just got myself into a bigger mess. She didn't deserve it after all this time she didn't call it quits, stood by my side even when I wasn't there beside her. How do you tell someone you cheated on them?, what reason do you give?, how do you come back from this ?. The answer is you can't. As I lay on my back, hand behind my head, as Auggie lays on my chest, these are the many things that are running through my head. I haven't had a day off in months, and in all that time I just wanted to spend time with her. Be present and in the moment, but I'm  somewhere that isn't here.

"Have you been watching me sleep this entire time ?" Her soft groggy but yet adorable morning voice.

"Maybe " I smile, she places a hand on my cheek and rubs her thumb

"You make me happy" she goes to kiss me but I shy away, she looks confused.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet "

"I don't care" she presses her lips to mine.

"I love you " I say to her.

August's pov

Once we got out of bed which took a couple of hours cause we were happy where we were. Just watching tv, being in eachtohers presence and company. We headed back to the boys apartment so I could see them as they all had set the day aside for me. Which is crazy, they should be with their family and significant others, I told them, this but they said it's nonsense. They wanted to see me and said I was apart of their family. We get dressed and get an Uber to the apartment.

As soon as I walk into the door I can already feel Jack has jumped on my back.

"Is that Auggie doggie Woods "

"Is that at noodleavery"

"The one and only "

"I'll dump you on your ass and then you'll be sorry, Noodle"

"To the kitchen "

"To the floor with you" I put him on his ass as he pouts. But everyone else just flims  it and laughs.

"She did tell you "

"Corbyn !!!"

"Auggie!!!"

" are you sure those to aren't dating "

As a joke Corbyn and I walk closer to eachother and pretend like we're going to kiss but turn away from eachother.

"Ha you thought,  Zach were happy with our relationships I would never and neither would Corbyn or Daniel " their facial expression just drops and full disappointment is displayed. All eyes  on Danny, what do they know that I don't.

"What's going on ?, what aren't you telling me ? "

"Jk, just how much we all missed you of course " they come into a big group hug, I'm not going to pretend like nothing just happened. Like the tension just disappeared. What did Daniel do .

"Are you going to tell me what's happening or am I going to get brushed off again Bean"

"It's nothing "

"Don't lie to me, I know you, you get that nervous tone in your voice when you lie. Please, today is supposed to be a good day and now it's ruined "

"I cheated on Christina.i thought Danny had told you but he obviously didn't "

Corbyn's pov

Obviously I didn't cheat, I'm saving Danny's ass because I can't bare to see August upset. What he did was fucked up, he didn't think before he slept with that girl. Daniel was Auggie's first time, first proper long term boyfriend she'll be shattered. None of us want that.

"That's a load of bullshit and both of us know it. I wish you would stop treating me like I'm made out of glass. Because I'm not, now tell me the fucking truth Corbyn"

I come right out and say it even though I know I shouldn't .

" he cheated on you Aug"

Speechless that's what she was and in utter shock

"How many times ?"

"A few, he said it was a mistake Auggie he hates himself for it "

" I...I....can...can't " she walks out of my room and into the living room.

August's pov

He promised the day he left that nothing would happen, but everything he promised me was a Lie. Just breaking my heart.

"How could you, after everything "

"I didn't mean to I swear "

"BUT YOU DID AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BACK " I walk closer to him angry, to the point were Jonah stands between us.

"I'm sorry "

" how many times " I want to scream but I can't manage to project my voice so it comes out as a whisper.

"I don't know if you want the answer " Jonah looks down to me as if he could hear my heart shattering in front of him as he stands in between us.

"How many times Daniel " I repeat myself, closing my eyes trying to prepare myself for his answer.

"Four or five  "  he can't even remember one of them, cause he lost count.

"Look me in the eyes and say it to me" I can feel myself start to panic I this moment ,I was to kick and scream but I don't have it in me to.

"How can you regret something if you did it five times over, the same mistake again and again. "

"Six months Danny, I have not seen you, been faithful  and loving while your off living your dream. This is how you treat me like I'm nothing. You were the only  boy I let take the one thing I was terrified to give away. Because I thought I could trust you, because I love you and I thought you loved me. You know what I do blame you for what happened with my leg, you destroyed my dream, you may have done it unintentionally but you took my dream away from me, you destroyed me emotionally, destroyed my body and just as an overall person you ruined me, and you know whatI wish I never went on that stupid date. I wouldn't be in pain everyday, I would still be able to dance, and I would have never slept with you " everyone was taken back with what I had just said, trying to say any spiteful
words that I would know would hurt as the pain building up inside me is unexplainable.

" Sam was right, at one, point or another you were going to break my heart and you did " I whisper.

"I was missing you Auggie, not knowing what I was doing"

"Save it. We're done, I'm done, with you, your career. Two years of my life gone "

A lot of what I was saying, I know deep down I did not mean. But all I saw was anger and rage, the most hurtful things I can think of. Just being blurted out so carelessly, so much hate in my tone, that yesterday was just erased from memory as well as the last two years. Daniel becoming a stranger.

"You know me the best, you know my worst, see me hurt but you don't judge. I can't lose you"

" you ruined me Daniel Seavey "

"