Chapter 11/ Not Worth A Second Thought

Sitting in a hospital bed, isn't the best thing to do in the world . Also when your so called boyfriend won't come and see you, even if his dead to me I would still like to see him, just to say fuck you and we're done. All the other why dont we boys have came and visited, Danny's never been in. Corbyn and Jack have been here everyday and won't leave my side, I've told them to go home but they wouldn't listen.

"Why won't you guys go home?"

"We're not leaving intill your home, were not leaving even when your home, basically your stuck with us, wheather you like it or not."

"I appreciate it, but I just wish Daniel was as well, he should be here."

"His having a hard time"

"His having a hard time, I'm the one who can't walk! and can't do what I love" I try saying without yelling.

"We're sorry " they both say in unison.

"At least I can leave tomorrow after being in here for a month" I say turning so I can lay down.

Daniel's POV

I haven't seen August, since the accident, I know it's bad and I should be there for her. But I can't face her, not after what happened, not when it's my fault. She's been stuck there for a month, so she can heal and have constant medical attention but she gets to come home finally. Jack called me telling me that I should be here, August even said so.

"Hey auggie, how are you ?" I say over the phone.

"I could be better, I have feeling back in my left leg and I get to go home, so that's a plus but besides that everything's been shit and I hate everything"

"I'm sorry I haven't been in"

"Don't worry about it, your dead to me anyway, we're done Daniel" she hangs up.

She can't be serious, we can't be over, but she said it herself I'm dead to her.

//The Next Day\\

I can finally go home, but nothings going to be the same, how can it. Corbyn is driving me home, while my mum gets my new room sorted, I'm moving to the bedroom down stairs cause it will be to hard to get up and down them everyday. Can't imagine how hard it would be to dance, I've just been able to use my left leg but I still have a brace on my right, it will be on my leg for two years just so it won't just drag me down I guess. I don't know all the logic or whatever bull shit behind it but I know it's there. A month without dance and I can already feel myself slipping away and going to the dark place so many people talk about. Dance is who I am, without it who am I?.

"Hey Auggie" Jack and Corbyn walk into my hospital room.

"Hey" they come over and hug me.

"Ready to go?, and finally leave this hell hole "

"I've been ready since the day I got here." I answer Jack.

"Do you want help up?"

"I got it" I try to say without snapping. I place my left leg on the ground and grab my crutches , while Corbyn grabs my bag. I place the pair of crutches under my arms and hobble my way out to the car. Even getting in was a challenge , I just feel like crying, even though I have been for the past month , I'm not sure if there's any tears lift to let out. When we get home, Jack helped me out and opened my front door, everything that felt like home, was so unfamiliar to me, my new room was like meeting a new person. You see I don't adapt to change very well, I hate so called change, people say it's good that things change and grow. But I don't see it that way, I like Everything to be the same, not change, stay the way I'm use to. Even my mother seems so unfamiliar, her personality, her smile has faded away and she seems grey and dull, like all the colour in her world has been stripped away. That's how everything lift her, lifeless really, I just wanted to run in her arms to tell her that everything's okay and it always will be, but I can't, I can't tell her that. I can't run, I can't make anything better.

"August, you have a guest" my mum walks away and Daniel walks in.

"Don't you understand the term we're done."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for doing this to you, but I love you and can't lose you August"

"I could still walk if it wasn't for that dumb date" I say Biterly.

"If I could do that day over I would, you now that, I love you"

"If you loved me you would have atleast come and visited me in the hospital, but you didn't. So you must not love me at all, can you just leave I don't want to talk to you anymore " I say looking down to him.

"August-"

"LEAVE!!" I yell at him. He walks out of my room before letting himself out. I'm not going to cry over him, not anymore, his not worth the tears. His not even worth a second thought. Even if I can't get him out of my head.