Part 2- Space

"How's the pain?"

"It's There But it's bearable, probably cause there's adrenaline coursing through my body but it felt relieving "

"I told you "

"Thank you Sammy " I walk closer to him and hug him. When I look up at him I can't help but get sweepet up in his eyes and in his lips. Before I can make a move he kisses me first, it's for a brief moment and I know it meant nothing to either one of us. But I feel as though it's something I needed, to get myself to move on from Daniel, because on the inside I'm hurting, shattered into a million pieces and wanting to break down and cry every time I think or hear his name. Moving on from this moment I walk back to my bag and put my knee brace on as I can feel pain returning throughout my leg.

" I took a video, you wanna see it " Sam sits next to me and pulls out his phone. We watch the video, I danced even better then I did three years ago before the accident. Reminds me of a lot and not sure how to fully process it all honestly.

Sam leaves and I just sit there, for awhile in silence. A clear mind and a calm body, I just sit there, a little lifeless looking but I'm very much breathing and in all social awareness and concessions.

"A little birdie told me I would find you here "

" here I am, what are you doing here, thought you would be busy" I say surprised at his arrival.

"Today's a free day for me, thought I would check up on you, see how things were " he sits next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"How sweet of you to think about me "

"You know how I feel about you Auggie"

"I know, you care and you want what's best, that's a quality I like most about you "

"You haven't answered any of their calls, so why are you talking to me"

"You don't put any pressure on me to talk to him or be around him. You give me my space, you understand what I need in this situation, I love you for it " I turn around and lay facing up in his crossed lap, running my hand through his hair as it hangs in his face and laugh.

"Your cute, in your leg brace" he gives me a small laugh and smile.

"It's annoying and a fucking pain in the butt. A bit like you at times "

"The same can be said to you trouble" this person I've known for awhile and haven't really been that close as I have to others, but right now it doesn't matter. His a good friend and good support despite the fact that he knows Daniel. He was a person who told Daniel not to do what he did. Quiet, reserved and way to into Harry Potter but has that sorta edge to him that's appealing.

" Your Lap is comfy, have you ever thought becoming a pillow or teddy bear"

"I'll consider it Auggie for you I will" he laughs slightly with a charming smile

"Good to know "

"You wanna sit in silence a bit more, but this time with me" so we sit with no words needed.

"Yeah"

The silence was peaceful and not at all unusual or awkward, It was simply comfortable silence just starring at eachother making silly faces. At eachother to help pass some time.

Jonah's pov

Auggie fell asleep in my lap and instead of waking her up, I carried her across the street back into her dorm room. Trying not to wake her I placed her in her bed and tucked her in, just about to leave she wakes up somewhat and says goodbye. Closing her door,I leave and drive back home to the boys.

"Where have you been?"Daniel Ask me

"I was with Auggie, she needed a friend,She looked as if she hadn't slept a lot, can't blame me for being there"

"are you tying to get with my ex girlfriend, who you know very well I would like to get back together with " frustration spread across his face.

"No man, I'm just trying to be a good friend, but I wouldn't have to be in this situation if you were a faithful and good boyfriend to her. It will take a lot for Auggie to forgive you, you know that right. Also thought you would like to know, Sam got her to dance again today, look at her latest post on Instagram" I walk away from him, and leave him with his thoughts. Walking around the corner Corbyn, Jack and Zach all standing as if they had there heads poking out to listen to the conversation. I shake my head and let them be intill Zach chimes in.

"That was a little harsh don't you think"

"Maybe, but Daniel needs a wake up call."

"Don't you think his girlfriend breaking up with him is enough of a wake up call"

"No it's not Jack, just yesterday he was with the girl from tour. How is that a wake up call if his doing the same thing over and over. By screwing the girl he cheated on August with. "

"His right, if she finds out if they ever get in a good place and potentially back together. It will ruin things further" Finally Someone agrees with me. Corbyn has some sense in this situation.

"There broken up, he can screw who ever he wants" Zach has a point but it doesn't make it any better it would just hurt more .

"Yeah but it hasn't been that long, and he went back to the girl he cheated on August with. What if he did it again if there back together"

"Do you know why she's ignoring us and not you"

"You push talking to Danny on her, she just wants space from him and being around you three doesn't offer that. Cause your always with him, but I will say she needs you. Just give her time to realise it "