Jordan's Secret

How do you tell your bestfriend that the child your carrying. Could possibly be their ex's baby, a defenceless child caught in the cross fire because i decided to make a huge mistake while the both of us were drunk at a party. How do you tell someone that, oh yeah I'm having your ex boyfriends first child. After you talked about marriage and having children together, like no you don't fucking say that because it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Me continuously being stupid I asked if Auggie would adopt my child that could and quite possibly is Daniel's. As his the last person I slept with and Started feeling sick and throwing up since. On a scale of one to a million of how bad of a person I am, I would be at a million. How would you all view me differently if I never told her, just let her get on with her life and if she adopts this kid not knowing who the father is because I can't even remember as it was a meaningless hook up. Just adding to the list it wasn't long after they broke up, about three or so months has passed. I've probably been sick a a month and a half, so I'm nearly through with my first trimester. I've fucked everything up, a relationship with Auggie and the rest of the boys if they know, but if I don't say anything I will always feel either guilty and hate myself. Any sort of contact or relationship I didn't want with Daniel, I wanted it with Zach. All of us pick on him, but his just everything you want and so much more. He has a personality of a hundred people all put together. Any day whether it's your happiest or your saddest, hell put a smile on your face and you can't help but want to give him a smile back. I have all the power, and I don't know what to do with my secret.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've been busy either school and just life. Everything has fallen apart in my life and it's not great for me currently so i apologise. I know this is a short chapter but it's better then nothing. I hope you like t and intill next time have a good day if you weren't already.

-Paige ❤️