Happy Fucking Birthday Your A Daddy

"What the fuck are you talking about Jordan, it's mine !!!"

"Happy fucking  Birthday your a daddy "

"If It were actually my birthday, but this is just so overwhelming"

"Dont Ask me if I'm wrong, yourthe last person I slept with, when I started feeling sick "

"Well sorry to say this but when the baby is born I want a DNA test. "

"That's fair "

"How will Auggie take this ?"

"I don't ever want to tell her Danny, I slept with her ex boyfriend right after you broke up. Even if I was drunk it doesn't make it any better. It makes us more of an idiot. And here I am wanting her to adopt my baby. UHHHHHH"

"I'm to young to be a parent, I can't look after myself let alone a child"

To say the least both Daniel and Jordan were freaking out, knowing the mistake they had both made. Even though the first mistake was sleeping with one another, and the second getting J pregnant. Both of them try to calm themselves but it clearly isn't working, they continue to go back and forth in a yelling match of what the hell to do. If August knew that it was Daniel's child she would never speak to either on of them again.

"She can never know "

In saying this Daniel will have to keep this secret for the rest of his life. The thing he wanted most with August was to marry her, have kids. Be a family, in this predicament he could have that if they were to get back together, sure it won't be Auggie's biological child but it will still allow her to be a mother.

"We never had this discussion and we never had a child together. All August knows is I had one night stand with a random guy I meet at a party. " no matter how many times Jordan can repeat thi sin her head, it will never be true, it will eat away at her and cause more problems then solutions.

August's pov

Jonah and I had nothing planned today, and he was fast alseep halfway through the movie we were watching. So I decided to go on and live stream on instagram. I go into the kitchen take a seat, starting to go live as people joined.

"Hey guys, just wanting to come on say hi, answer any of your questions and just talk. How was everybody's day, I had a lazy day so I didn't do anything, just sat on the couch and watched a movie."

Reading through comments everyone either had a bad day or a good one which I would hope everyone had a good day.

". Do you still keep photos of you and Daniel?, We where together three years, went to hell and back ,that doesn't just disappear. I feel if I delete the photos I'll regret. "
I know I'm going to get more relationship questions so I decided to just speak about us without much detail as it why.
I'll just say this cause I'll know I'll get questions, Daniel and l's relationship was very complicated and there was a lot behind the scenes that you guys never got to see. He is always traveling and performing, you have your own life both of us were busy a lot. We got to a point where we just hit a wall, but I don't regret dating him, he is a big part of my life. Also a lot of you want to know why we broke up"

I pause when I say this, picking my words carefully

"No one really knows why we broke up, apart  our family, friends and the boys, which I want to keep it that way. Because it's not really anyone's  business. It should stay between him and I, our relationship was so public but this part of it should be kept to ourselves. So I hope you can respect that"

"You wouldn't have the following you do if you weren't friends. With the boys. That's a little harsh, it's like saying I'm a nobody without the boys. Let me just say I had a following before the boys, sure it may not be as big as it is now but I had one. I have my own career, not everything I do is attached to the boys. I am my own person, with my own aspirations and dreams in life. I have danced in music videos and tv shows, amount the best at only seventeen. But I have grown a following knowing the boys. I don't deny that, some of you have been here since the beginning of my career and seen me grow and some of you have just become apart of the family. So welcome. "

"Does your name have any meaning behind it ?, well it is a mo th if the year, but my mum choose it because I was born in August and she had always just liked the name. It was also her favourite time of year. I don't get called August all that often anymore, it's mainly Auggie which I never really liked. But it grew in me and I'm use to it.

"Do you wish you had any siblings?, um not really because I have found the friends I have made are like my brother or sister. Even if it's not by blood it doesn't matter. Bean and noodle are two of my bestfriends and like older brothers to me. My parents may be gone but I've built a family to help feel like I'm not completely alone. "

After a few more questions I end the livestream, Jonah has woken deciding to make dinner as it was getting late. After dinner we go our separate ways and fall asleep.