Chapter 7 / Movies And A Dance Battle?

Two weeks later Sams out of the hospital and can now dance but not over do it. Also Daniel and I have been spending time with one another, were getting close, but I'm going out with the boys and Jess is coming with us, her and Zach have been hitting it off, Jess just turned seventeen and zach just turned sixteen so there's not much of an age gap only a year. So there could be a new couple in the works, fingers crossed. But any who, the boys and I are going to the mall, to watch a movie also to shop alittle. I'm not sure what we're seeing yet but we'll know when we get there. I'm currently getting dressed, so I pick out high waisted shorts and a spaghetti strap black tank top, with my black converse. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and walk out the door and go down the street to the boys house. When the door opens I'm greeted by Daniel, I give him a quick kiss before walking in to see the rest of the boys and Jess all hanging out.

"Aloha" I say to everyone.

"Selmat Pagi " Jess says to me.

"Whatever else greeting " I say sitting next to her,

"When are we going ?" Zach asks.

"Now, if everyone is ready"

After Jack said that everyone is up on there feet walking out the door into the van. I sat at the very back with corbyn, Jess, Daniel and Zach in the middle, well Jonah drove and Jack in the passenger seat. When we get there all the boys wanted to watch the new transformer movie so we went with that. We stand in the line for our snacks when a couple of girls come up to the boys asking for a photo. Some of them notices me and know who I am from some of the photos I'm the boys have posted with me, also the video of Danny lifting me. But these fans aren't so nice to me.

"Get away from Daniel you whore, his mine " she comes over to me and gets in my face.

"You call yourself a dancer, your no where near a dancer." This girl is probably the same age as me.

"Can you dance?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm one of the best, I'll show you, let's go "

Is this girl for real , she wants to have a dance battle with me, in the middle of a mall. I'm up for it but is she for real,  the boys egg me
Into doing it and we have a good 25 minutes till the move so why not. We walk into a pretty empty part of the mall and settle on a mash up of different songs. First  the help me help you remix comes on and the girl who I learnt her name was Hannah starts dancing. She's pretty good but repeats a lot of her dance moves, lucky I have hip hop classs twice a week. It's  finally my turn to dance, I throw in some mainstream dance moves but also some others, but she   cuts me off when the song changes. We're drawing in a large amount of people. The next song was cloud by elias, as we all know that I have a duet to this song and from what I've seen Hannah isn't to good at contemporary. She had ten seconds before I cut her off. Let's just say  we know who won and it wasn't Hannah.

"Hey if you ever wanna battle again, up for it" I say to her.

"For sure" she smiles back

We finished just in time for the movie. We all take our seats and enjoy the movie, or at least try to cause Jess and Zach keep talking to each other or there more like flirting then talking, I'm pretty sure I just saw them make out.

After the movie we went and got lunch, all of us got Chipotle.

"That girl though auggie, she was coming for you" Zach says

"I know, I don't even get why though, she said to me after she took photos with you all, to stay away from Daniel because his hers. " I say eating a chip.

"I should call her up, then shouldn't I ?" Daniel cuts in as I hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"I hate you" I laugh.

"You love me, I only have eyes for you auggie Wood" I roll my eyes at him.

"We're not even dating Daniel, flirt with whoever you want"

"I only want to flirt with you"

"Get  a room" Jonah comes into the conversation.

"We're not the ones, who need a room" I point over to Jess and Zach we sat in a separate booth and now are making out.

"True" corbyn speaks. We all just,laugh and yell out to them to get a room, which stops them, also makes them embarrassed and they both turn bright red.

"I ship it" Jonah yells over to them.

"Auggie you wanna get some fro yo." Danny askes me

"Yeah sure " I take his hand and we walk off from everyone. We walk into pink berry and get what we want, then decide to walk around.

"I know we haven't know each other long and haven't been on a date, but August would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I will be" I say simply kissing him , my heart flatters when he ask me, I don't care if we haven't know each other long but I'm falling in love with him, like all the boys keep saying, give him a chance so that's what I'm doing and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

"Now we just have to wait for Zach and Jess to get together ."

"There already together"

"Since when?" I turn to him.

"Two weeks ago " "

"Omg, Jess tells me nothing "

"Maybe you should change that."

"Maybe I should" I say as he grabs my waist kissing me lightly.