Chapter 15

Today's my surgery, I'm scared and afraid of what's going to happen, what the outcome will be. I'm home right now, talking to Danny, trying to calm myself down, I'm not sure If it's working but I'm glad his here.

"Auggie, everything will be okay" he presses his forehead to mine and kisses me.

"I love you Daniel" I look into his eyes

"I love you too"  I hug him tightly before my mum comes in to tell me, it's time to go. Daniel's coming with us for support, when we get there I have to stright  into surgery, I get changed into a gown, say goodbye to Daniel and my mum, the doctor tells me to count down from 100 I get to 97 and I'm off in a deep sleep.  It weird not knowing what's happening, when people are under anastic in moves or tv shows, it shows them dreaming of what they miss or what they've only ever dreamed of. It might be true   but what they don't tell you or teach you is that, it's just pitch black and you you nothing, it doesn't feel as if your out for long. Either, apparently I was in surgery for five hours, but only felt like five minutes.

I finally wake up

and I'm in a lot pain and I don't want to look at my leg or my back, I have stitches running up one side of my leg and my back. I'm going to be here for a couple of weeks, bored out of my mined and won't be able to do anything. But I see Danny sleeping in the chair next to my bed, snoring softly. The boys are sleeping also, Zach sleeping upside down on the couch and laying on top of Jonah's legs as he sleeps laying fully on the couch. Corbyn sitting in a chair playing on his phone and Jack sitting in a chair sleeping, Danny starts to wake up and I give him a weak smile as he rubs his eyes and then kisses me.

"Hey" I say a bit raspy.

"That voice is very cute." He kisses the tip of my nose.

"No it's not  but thank you"

"We got you a teddy"

"It's adorable " I laugh, but it just sends pain all through my body