Part 2- What Did I Do

I decided, to talk to the the boys. They wanted to go to Disney land on their time off as something fun to do. You know how most people get exited about Mickey ears, mostly young girls or any girl. Well Corbyn and Jack are so antsie there practically hanging at the bottom of my legs so they can buy a hat with ears on it. Surround by children I am or a bunch of girls you can choose.

"You'll get them soon, just be patient children "

"We're not children, were adults "

"That can be questioned "  Jonah adds his input.

""Your included in this, do you not remember ikea and walking in the park. You decided to play fight With each There and you all ended up in the lake. Walking around majority of the time soaking wet. "

"That was actually a good day " jack half smiles as he thinks back to that day.

It was, but some of those memories are hard to remember in a positive outlook. When all of this had happened.

" when were you going to tell us you were dancing again"

"Not ever Bean, cause you would have seen it on my Instagram. It felt great though. Like I was flying." I say with some relif in my voice as the familiar feeling feels me up before it disappears again.

"You probably don't want to hear this, but Daniel. All he does is watch it, he talks out loud and says it wasn't his fault for your accident cause your dancing again. "

"It was adrenaline rushing through my body that kept the pain away. If I were to practice, I wouldn't be able to even mark my dance let alone when I'm completely clam. So can I completely dance. No. But I know there's the possibility, honestly that's all that matters to me. " I give him a small smile and he puts his arm over my shoulder as we walk.

" how are you and Christina?"

"Were going good, I talked to her earlier. She's visiting next week and she said she can't wait to give you a hug "

"Yeah I miss her to. It's been crazy just in general "

"It certainly has "

Waiting in line forever isn't the best thing ever to do, but when your waiting for a ride at Disneyland it's worth it. With four boys who can make any boring moment less boring. Singing and dancing just being their everyday selves.

Jack's pov

"Dance with me Auggiedoggiewoods"

"Not in this lifetime Noddle "

"Do I have to pick you up and make you " I shuffles through a small group of people and with my hands out ready.

"No, don't come near me or I'll hit you "

"You have all witnessed, it ladies and gents. August woods said she'll hit me.i have eye witness" I say putting at the people around me.

" you want to be my eye witness" I say to a random lady as she walks pass and gives me an odd look.

"Sue me, I don't give a shit " I laugh.

"You should hear from my lawyer shortly, a letter will appear in your collage mail drop off "

"I'll be glad to see it, see you in court Noddle "

" haha " the rest of the boys just laugh at the two of us

August's pov

After awhile at Disney land we all headed back to the boys place and I was about to past out, needing a nap I ended up falling asleep in the back of the car on Zach's shoulder.