Chapter 3 Get Off Noodle

Today's Saturday, so I have no school or dance, mum says I need to have a day off even if I don't want to. Daniel invited me over to there place to hang out and swim in their pool so I said I would come over and hang out. I ended up wearing high waisted shorts and a black tank top with black vans. I walk down the street and walk up to the front door to see it wide open, I walk in and I'm greeted by a huge smile from Corbyn followed by a hug while someone decides to jump on my back.

"Hello Jack "

"To the kitchen" he points in the direction he wants me to take him.

"Get off me noodle" I lean forward and Jack falls off my back and lands right on his butt.

"Hey!"

"Don't jump on my back then and you won't land on your ass" I help him up.

"I'm still going to jump on your back and next time I'll land on my feet " he pokes his tongue out at me,

"Where's Danny?"

"Of course you would like to know" Zach walks into the kitchen.

"Me and her are just friends so you can stop wiggling your eyebrows." Daniel walks down the stairs.

Daniel shut everyone up and they decided it's time to go into the pool, they went into there rooms to get changed, while I went into there down stairs bathroom, I just had to take my top and shorts off cause I was wearing my swimsuit underneath my clothes. I had my black riffle bikini and matching bottoms. Everyone was already outside so I walk out and I can see Daniel, actually all of them pan their eyes over me so to stop the starring I jump into the pool straight away.

"Why you jump in, I was enjoying the view" Daniel swims over to me.

" I think I have a pretty good view myself, Mr abs " I laugh, poking his chest.

"Sshh" he presses his finger to his lips.

"Trying to keep it secret hey, I don't think your doing a good job by walking around topless Mr Seavey."

"Well Miss Wood, your quite fit yourself"

"I have to be, I'm a dancer bro"

"Well well well what do we have here?" Everyone comes to the same end of the pool.

"Just talking " I say.

"More like flirting" Jonah and Corbyn say in unison.

I wish they stopped with all the flirting jokes, I like Daniel but I've known him for two days, I'm not going to stick my tongue down his throat and become a couple. We'll see where our friendship takes off intill then we're just friends. Boys and girls can be just friends, look at me and Sam we're friends and we're male and female. So why can't Daniel and I just be friends. After we got out of the pool we decided to go out and get some food cause we were hungry. My phone starts buzzing so I pick it up and answer it.

"Hello my dance partner."

"Hello one of my many favourite people" he says over the phone.

" are we going to have to go through this every time, I should be your only favourite person Sammy boy "

"I'm going to tell you your not every time, but that's not why I called, are you able to come over to mine tomorrow to practice in the studio, we have to get it down packed."

"Yeah I can come over, what time?"

"12ish"

"Okay I'll see you at 12 Sammy boy" he hangs up and I turn my attention back to the boys that surround me at the table.

"Your boyfriend?" Jack ask me from across the table.

"Nope, his my ex boyfriend and my dance partner, he was asking if I could come over to practice, you guys can come if you really want" I say before taking a bite of my food.

"We would love to come" Corbyn cuts in

"I'll let Sam know I'm bring friends."

We, didn't do much after lunch, just walked around the groove and talked some more. By the time I got home it was late so I went to bed straight away.