Friends Is No Longer Enough

Jackavery_fan12

1,188 likes Jackavery_fan12  Saw @jonahmarais and @Auggiedogiewoods at the beach kissing in a small town

1,188 likes
Jackavery_fan12  Saw @jonahmarais and @Auggiedogiewoods at the beach kissing in a small town . Can't believe I saw this😫, so has the ship between Auggie and Daniel completely sailed 🥺

Comments have been Disabled

August's pov

Yes, I have seen the post that's floating around all social media's now. No Jonah and I haven't talked about it, we're leaving the holiday house today after many weird days, together. After we kissed at the beach a couple things changed, we become more physical, kissing and being very close. We slept in the same bed after we watched a movie and fell asleep, then it became normal. He asked me to stay and I said yes. We haven't talked about it and I know we should but if we do it makes things feel more real. And in reality are either of us ready for it to become our reality ? As I've said before how do you know when friends is no longer enough anymore. We're in this awkward stage that's practically limbo.

"Are we going to talk about this ?"

"I don't know, there's a lot to talk about. What do we tell the guys, how do we respond to everything online. We shouldn't have let this happen, how did we let this happen?"

"So your telling me you didn't enjoy kissing me, or sleeping in my bed and being cared for"

"Of course I do Jonah!!, I told myself I wouldn't date anyone who's always gone. You might be here now but in a weeks  time your back on tour again. There's this cycle when it comes to you boys. You come back for a short while and then your gone again. I can't have a relationship like this, I don't want a relationship like that. You can't offer me anything different."

"It's about communication, even if I'm on the other side of the world. I can still talk to you"

" I don't want a relationship through phone or computer screen. I want to be able to look at you in person." I walk up to him place a hand in his cheek.

"Place my hand on your cheek and touch you. Kiss you when either of us want to. I know I'm being demanding and selfish. I just don't want either of us getting hurt. So no I don't want to be your girlfriend so please don't ask me. "

" Then it's settle then, friends is out of the questions, because I can't look at you without wanting to kiss or image doing everything else with you. "

There's my answer, this is the point we're friends is no longer enough because we're not even friends anymore. The car ride home was awful, I sat quietly blasting music through my head phones in the back seat as Jonah drived. I needed space as much of it as you can get in a car and I wasn't about to lay in the boot and suffocate. I didn't look at him but I could feeel his gaze through the rear view mirror. Sadness filled his eyes, with the fight we had. I knew he regretted what he said and he knew I felt the same. My words were harsh, for me to say that to someone cut deep. Because it's never expected of me but I'm sick of being seen as sweet little Auggie. To your disbelief I'm not, I can be impulsive and rude, when I've had enough I'll tell you like it is. And I did that to Jonah, that's the part of me that I don't overly like about myself, because it tends to get me into trouble. And if I knew what was going to happen a week later maybe I wouldn't have said what I did, I would take it all back if I could. Only if I knew how drastically life would have changed so quickly.

When we got back to the boys apartment building I just got my bags out of the car and walked down the street. My house isn't far from here, after my mum died, in the will it had I will become the new owner of the house when she passed. We lived a comfortable life and she was able to pay off the mortgage, I rent it out to a small group of my friends, so I don't have to pay any of the bills. I still have a room there though. There was some money given to me for collage which is payed off in full for the rest of my time there. But hospital bills have put me in serious debt, with my mum's treatments and my injuries. Ve had four surgeries in the last three years and many check up and late nights rushed to the hospital. My mums surgeries to remove various cancerous lumps from her body. So we've racked up a heavy fee. How off track I've gotten, anything to distract my mind from going off the rails. Who's know what Jonah has said to the boys and I y never know. So please don't ask me.