Tragedy strikes Part 1 Out Of 4

1 week later

The boys left for tour a week ago, as always my relationship with them is still rocking and I haven't spoken to Jonah at all after our trip. I can't commit to a relationship like the one will'll have because I don't want to get hurt anymore. I'm just a broken record going on and on about the same shit. But I can't not say my truth. But if I only knew what was going to happen I would have fixed what happened between us a lot sooner. You would think it would of been a normal Friday, do your normal daily routine, for me that would be going to work, not having any classes. Let's just say I didn't expect to be running through hospital corridors in my barista uniform, panicked and in full blown tears. On the coarse of having a panic attack filled with worrie. Everything went down hill after the phone call, I think that was the worst part of it all Is not knowing.

After serving the last customer, I turn my attention to the news that is currently playing on the tv. I see a picture and live footage of a big black tour bus that looks a lot like Batman. My heart sinks, terror plastered on my face, How that's all I could ask myself, how did this happen and why. In this moment I wasn't over dramatic when five pictures are plastered on the screen and there announcing that it's the band why don't we. The members being Zach Herron, Corbyn Besson, Jack Avery, Daniel Seavey and Jonah Marais. It was them.they reported that two members are in critical condition but they didn't say who.

That's when I felt it Tragedy strucks