Part 2- Without Judgement

" Go away "

"Auggie what's wrong ?"

" I don't want your fucking snappy remarks, the name calling I just want you to leave me alone " I say thinking before I speak because I don't care right now.

" tell me, I'm not all that bad as I seem to be" she turns around to me and sits on the couch in the living area.

" he cheated on me on tour. He couldn't even tell me himself, he could barley look at me and he let me do what we did last night even though he was lying to me"

"You've been with him for three years do you think you can over come it?" Her words are soft and somewhat genuine.

"Yeah three years, I was seventeen, I need to be on my own. To know how I'm supposed to be treated. To know what it is to be single. If I do get back with Daniel he has to work for it. "

"You love him"

"I loved him, now all I see hate "

Jordan's pov

In the last six months Auggie waited for a phone call, a message anything from Daniel. She barley ever got one, the only time she saw him was at the start when there shows where in the us, two times. She texted and called but without a response, she gave up trying, if you weren't friends or around them you wouldn't know that Their relationship was very difficult, the interviews, tour and constantly traveling. There was no time ever for them. We both understand that it's their dream, August would never make Daniel chose between his career and his relationship. As well as she also knows that he'll chose his career over her, so she made the decision for him. Also because he made it easy by cheating, and yet you see it in her eyes that she's wanting to go back to him because of everything, Danny being her rock after her Mum died last year, she had him, I wasn't her friend last year, but. She told me all about it, she didn't want to be around anyone but Daniel , she shut the rest of the boys out. Now she doesn't have that.

August's pov

I'm not caving and going back to him, I mean it I need time to be single and discover who I am as an individual. If it so happens we get back together then that's what happens and if not. I'll be heart broken but I'll know who I am and that there's somewhere better out there. As cliche' as it is, I believe it's the truth and I have to let this play out and be okay with it. I guess.

My phone rings, not paying attention I answer it and I'm surprised by who it is.

"I didn't think you'll pick up"

"I didn't look at the caller Id, if I'm honest why are you calling ?"

"I wanted to talk to you, not like last time "

"I'm going to tell you what I told Jordan. I need time to be on my own, single figure out who I am as a person. Since I lost the one thing I've only ever known. Three years of my life I haven't had to myself. I don't take that back for anything but I just need time away from you. Please give me that Danny, please " I take a breathe and exhale.

"As much time as you need, you have, I'm sorry Auggie. I know you don't want to hear this but I love you and I don't think I'll ever stop loving you " I couldn't hear anymore he had to say as I could feel my heart breaking further so I hanged up on him.

"I love you too" I say to myself or more as a whisper.

I let a few tears slip away from me and roll down my face. I wish he didn't say that to me. But I know I'll never stop loving him either.

I start by taking pictures down, removing gifts, clothing items and packing them away into a box. Ready to be sent back to him, yes I'm going to be that person who sends everything back, because that's the only way I can cope. Let me cope this way without judgment.