Neko, Neko, REVILE!

*In Marinette's room*
           Marinette's point of view

     "Ok Tikki, Alya told me about something that I think is really cute! They're called nekos and they are basically people with cat-like personalities." I start to tell Tikki as I sit down at my desk.

     "So like Chat Noir?" Tikki asks as she sits on my desk.

     "No wa- actually, kind of." I say, beginning to blush. "But Adrien is nothing like Chat Noir."

     "Oh boy, if only you knew." Tikki mutters so that I can barely hear it.

     "Tikki, what do you me-"

     "Marinette! You better hurry or you'll be late for school!" My mom yells from downstairs in her normal sweet voice.

     "Oh we better go Tikki! I'll tell you when I get a second to explain." I say as I grab my present for Adrien into my bag. I dash out the door and I finally reach the school I run into something, or actually someone I realized as I look up from my place on the ground. Adrien!

     "Oh, hi Marinette! Happy Valentine's Day." He leans down and offers his hand to me so I can get up. I take his hand and stand up to face him. "Say, is this yours?" He says as he grabs a paper off the ground. 

     The note from my present!

     "Well actually it seems to be mine, form one Marinette! So are you going to give me a present later or is that what's in the box you're holding so tightly?" He says with a laugh.

     "Well... Uh... I actually... Uhm... Here!" I say looking away as he takes the present.

   I hear him tear the paper, then everything is quiet.

     "So, you know too?"

     "Know what?" I ask innocently, looking at him once again.

     "Oh of course. We can't really talk here. Follow me!"

   Adrien grabs me by the wrist and leads me to a secluded corner of the schoolyard. What could this have to do with my present? All I got him was a pair of cat fake cat ears! Adrien looks around to see if anyone is near us and nobody is. He turns to me and begins to speak.

     "Ok you have to know by now that something is up." I nod. "Well then, I have to show you something." He looks around again and then puts on the cat ears and makes a mask with his hands. My jaw drops as I realize, Adrien is Chat Noir! I love Chat Noir and he loves me, too! "Look furr-miliar, m'lady? And the ears are black too, so it shouldn't be hard!"

     "Well if the ears and mask didn't, the pun sure did, because that was paw-full!" I giggle still very surprised. "Well then, I better show you something then to!" I brush my hair out of the way to revile my earrings.

     "No way, the cutest girl in school is the girl of my dreams and she likes puns!" I giggle and smile at him. "I guess it's too bad you don't feel the same way about me." Adrien says looking down with a very forlorn look.

   I hate it when he looks so sad. I pull the cat ears off of him and he raises his head to face me.

     "How could I not love you, kitty." I tell him I as sincerely as I possibly can. 

   Adrien smiles as he looks at me and puts one hand against the building, cornering me. He places his other hand under my chin and lifts it so I'm looking his directly into his eyes.

     "I love you both, Ladybug and Marinette, ever since I first saw you and I would tell that to the world. In fact I just did because you are my world."

   Adrien leans towards me and I do the same until our lips meet in a sweet kiss.  My first kiss and it was with perfect person. Then the class bell rings and ruins our few moments of pure bliss. Adrien pulls away and extends his hand towards me.

     "Purr-incess would you do me the honor of walking to class with me?" I grab his hand and smile happily.

     "Only if you'll hold my hand the whole way and ... be my valentine."

     "Anything for you, princess."

Although, that one pun was a purr-fact cat-tastrophe."

   We walk to class together. Luckily Alya is sick today, so Adrien and get to sit together and the look on Chloé's face made it even better. I don't think I've ever been happier than I am today, until someone was akumatized and we both had to 'go to the bathroom'. One good thing about this is that you always have a lookout when transform.