The Guys' Wedding Vows

Nathaniel

     "If I were to count all the times I have said 'I love you', I would never finish. If I were to count how many days of happiness you have brought me, I would have to count how many I have known you. If I was asked what the happiest moments of my life are, they would all have to do with you. You are the other half of me and everything I love."
--------------------
Max

     "Greek mythology says that in the beginning, humans had 4 arms, 4 legs, 2 heads and one soul. Zeus saw them as a threat and separated them each into two separate beings, destine to search for their other half, and you are mine."
-------------------
Kim

     "Life runs by very fast and I always tried to keep up with it. One day I slowed down and I saw real beauty, I saw you. I'm glad that I decided to slow down that day and didn't run past you and everything you mean to me. Now that I have you, I never need to run again, unless you want go with me."
----------------
Ivan

     "You are beautiful and kind and loving and you give the the best hugs, you take care of when I'm sick already and even make dinner when I don't feel like doing it. You always make me feel like I don't need anyone else in this world when I have you."
--------------
Nino

"Uuuh, I really don't know what to say. I tell you everything as is and, well you're one of the best things I will ever have going for me in life. You are one of the best friends I have ever had and the best girlfriend I ever had and now you'll be my one, only and best wife I'll ever have. Other than that, all I have to say is that I love you."
     ----------------------------------

Dear readers,
     All I have to say is thank you for always making me feel like I have a purpose in doing what I'm doing and that I do have a reason to keep going. I do it for you guys a lot of the time and I don't know what I'd do without you lovelies. Wrestling season is over for me and now I'm back to book club. I will try to update more and I'm going to start a new book. ALSO- part two to this is coming, only it will be the girls next time.
Goodbye and good morning/night my sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter, Sinnamony and other assorted readers
                           Love,
                   Author-Senpai,
                    Tamaki Suou