Mine

This is your king speaking. Ok, so I told my aunt (who speaks French as a second language) that the heroes in Miraculous LB were Ladybug and Chat Noir. She looks at me and says "they couldn't have came up with a more creative name?" And I died laughing. Ok, continue on and good bye for now my sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter, sinnamony and other assorted readers!

                     Post revile
            Adrien's point of view

     "I've decided that I'm going to ask her out today Plagg." I tell Plagg before I leave my room.

     "Why? Why not just have food?" Plagg says in a serious tone of voice while floating in front of me.

     "Because Marinette is both the girls I have a crush on and now I can have both." I happily say and Plagg plops down on my shoulder ruins it.

     "Whatever. I want cheese now." I roll my eyes and put some cheese into my school bag and Plagg flys in to eat it.

   I go downstairs and eat breakfast, when I finish Gorilla takes me to school.

         Third person point of view

   When Adrien walks into the school, he sees the new kid in their grade hitting on Marinette.

   He is infuriated by this, but tries not to show it, but without him realizing it his brain switches to Chat Noir mode. As calmly as he can he walks up behind Marinette and wraps his arms around her.

     "Hello m'lady." Adrien says sweetly and then bitterly adds, "Timothy."

"Hi Adrien." Timothy says in an obvious annoyed tone.

"See Princess? I told you you were the reason boys fall in love." Adrien says softly in Marinette's ear and she bushes red. She was still confused but really did want to get out of this situation.

"Kitty..."

"Timothy please don't play with what isn't yours and that includes Marinette. She is mine." Adrien says in a threatening voice.

He lets go of Marinette waist and instead holds hand.

     "Let's head to class now m'lady." Adrien says as he pulls her way from the other boy.

   Once they're far enough away Marinette turns to Adrien, red as a tomato.

     "A-a-Adrien w-what are you d-d-doing?" She asks, a bit panicked.

     "Well I was going to ask you to be mine, but then I sat him hitting on you and I guess I just turned on the old Chat charm." He tells her with a smile. "So, will you?"

     "W-w-will I what?" She says as he blush intensifies.

     "Ya, know. Be mine?" Adrien rubs the back of his neck and waits for an answer.

     "Y-yes." Marinette says, her face practically the color of her Ladybug mask. Adrien laughs and leans in to whisper in her ear.

     "It you had a couple spots, you could be a ladybug." Her eyes go wide when he says that and he drags her into the classroom.

   He sits in his normal seat, but when she starts to go to her's he stops her.

     "Hey Marinette, why don't you sit with me?"

   Her face, that was almost back to it's normal color, became bright red once more.

     "O-o-ok." She says in a shaky voice.

   She sits next to him and buries her head in her arms.