4 Things and a Name

(Honestly I don't know with this one)

                       Third person

     "By now you have all had at least one person who you find" Mrs. Boustier clears her throat and continues. "Attractive. I want you all to write 4 things you could never tell them, but you can't use their name it any of them except the last one."

   Mumbles went around the room as everyone tried to figure out who they were going to write about, except for six students who had already started writing.

   Marinette, Adrien, Ivan, and Mylene, but he other two where a bit of a surprise. Nathaniel wrote quickly and sadly. Sabrina was even taken aback when she looked at Chloè's paper.

*Nathaniel's paper*

1) You're hair is always perfect and I don't think you'd go anywhere if it wasn't. You act like you wouldn't be beautiful without your makeup and hair products, even though you would.

2) You use your father to get you out of every situation, even though he can't always help. You're a selfish and spoiled brat who thinks they can always  get their way.

3) You can be nice, I've seen it. When you think nobody is looking, you will help people anonymously and get nothing in return, almost like Chat Noir and Ladybug.

4) I'm in love with you Chloè Bourgeois.

*Marinette's paper*

1) Your hair is as yellow as the sun.

2) Your eyes are so green that they make emeralds jealous.

3) Your smile is so beautiful that you'll go blind if you stare at it too long.

4) you are the most beautiful person on earth Adrien Agrestè.

*Chloe's paper*

1) You're actually a really good artist.

2) I'd rather have you than Adrien.

3) Your hair is almost as cute as mine.

4) I kinda like you Nathaniel Kurtzberg.

*Adrien's paper*

1) You have beautiful midnight black hair that almost looks blue.

2) Your blue-bell eyes are so easy to get lost in.

3) You've saved me more times than I can count.

4) Ladybug, you are beautiful.

*end of papers*

"Now, if you are in the 1st or 3rd row, please trade papers with the person behind you." Mrs. Bustier says with a slight smirk.

Everyone's eyes went wide, especially Alya and Nino's. Gasps were given when people read the reasons and then the teacher gave the order that shocked everyone.

"Now please give the paper to the person whose name is at the bottom."