All She Ever Wanted

"Adrien what are you doing?" Marinette giggles as Adrien wipes white frosting on her nose.

Still giggling she takes the frosting off her nose and eats in.

"It's really good isn't it?" Adrien laughs as he takes a bite of his cupcake.

"Well I did make it." Marinette smiles and the two lean together for a kiss-

Marinette opened her eyes to she the bathroom door in Adrien's room. She smiled to herself and rolled over to reveal the other side of the bed empty.

She reached out and ran her hand over the empty space, but all the time her smile never faded.

"I love you."

Her smile never faded, it fact it got bigger. He was gone but he was in a better place. With his mother and possibly with his father. If he was with his mother, she knew he was happy...

...and that was all she wanted.

---------------------------------

151 words. Sounds simple, but there is nothing simple about this.

If you tell somebody something can be explained in 151 words they will think it's complicated.

When they see the 151 words they will think something is simple.

But if they actually take the time and read those 151 words they will say there's nothing simple about it.

If 151 words are simple tell me how I just explained the common societal position in 48 words.