Sick

This is your king speaking. FUCK THE SCHEDULE!!! I enjoyed writing this chapter, so enjoy! I'm now talking requests for chapter ideas! Ok, continue on and good bye for now my sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter, sinnamony and other assorted readers!

         Adrien(as Chat)'s point of view

   I hope Marinette's ok. She's been sick for almost two days now. I really want to check on her, so I decided I would and now I'm on her balcony. I knock on her trapdoor.

     "Just go in Chat"  I hear Marinette say with a sneeze from behind me and I spin around swiftly to she her.

     "Why are you out here? You're sick!"

     "Chat I'm fine! Just open the door and let me in. You can come in to if you want."

   I open the door and hold my hand out for support as Marinette goes down the stairs. She uses my hand for support and I realize that she's freezing. Once Marinette was inside I climbed in too.

     "Princess you're freezing!"

     "Im fine."

     "You're shaking like a leaf!"

     "I'll be fine."

     "That very well may be, but for now I'm taking care of you." I say while walking over to Marinette.

   I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her bed.

     "Would you like to watch a movie princess?"

     "Sure. My laptop has Netflix on it. It's on my desk and should be unplugged and there's a plate of cookies next to it."

     I nod, getting her computer and the cookies. I carry them back to the bed and hand then to her while I climb into the bed next to her. She sits up, starts a movie with the computer sitting on my lap and lays back down on my arm. Once we're both comfortable, I pull up the blankets and grab a cookie. The movie starts and I realize that she had chosen Cats & Dogs.

     "Really Marinette." I say blandly and she giggles.

     "I like this movie." She giggles again.

     "But why does the the vaccine only get rid of allergies to dogs!" I remark exasperatedly.

     "I'm glad I'm not allergic to cats and I bet you are too." She says happily.

     "I know why I wouldn't want that, but why wouldn't you?"

     "Well my first pet was a cat. We called him Petit Bébé Noir and I loved him very much."

     "What happened to him?"

     "He grew old and weak. I use to take him up to the balcony, he loved it up there. One day he didn't wake up, so I took him to the balcony one last time."

"Oh."

"It's ok, he was old, but I still called him my baby. Now can we just watch the movie?" I nod and take a bite of the cookie I had in my hand. "You just got crumbs in the bed, Chaton."

"I'll get them off." I stand up and wipe the crumbs off the bed and off of me. "Better?"

"I have to go-"

"Chat please don't leave."

"My ring is about to beep, I'm running out of time."

"Then show me who you are. I just want someone to be here."

"Are you sure?"

"I'll tell you a secret too if you stay."

"Fine, but you first."

"Tikki, come on out." Marinette says and a little red kwami flys out of a drawer and lands on her shoulder. "I'm Ladybug."

"Plagg, claws in." I detransform. "I'm Adrien." I say with a smile. "And I have a crush on both of you."

"N-n-no way."

"Are you disappointed princess?"

"N-no, I've had a c-crush o-on you for m-m-months a-and I-I've had a crush o-on C-chat for weeks. Please don't l-leave."

"Why don't we finish the movie." Marinette nods and I lay down next to her with my arm behind her back. She lays down on my arm and I can see her blush as she puts her head on my chest while curled up to me.

"I-I'm j-j-just cold."

"You're cold alright, but I think you're nervous too. You're blushing, a lot."

"Sh-shut up and watch the movie." Soon Mari fell asleep and I, not meaning to, also fell asleep.