Chat messed up

Hello my subjects, this is your king speaking. So I'm going to publish two chapters today, but won't do this often. I have a doubleheader for rec softball, so it will depend on how much time I get to work on the next chapter. Enjoy the story my sweet readers!

Marinette's point of view
Marinette's room (7pm)

I walk into my room to see that Chat sitting at my desk. I close my eyes and count to ten in my head so I won't yell at him.

"You didn't seriously break into my room while I wasn't here."

"Yep." He says nonchalantly.

"How did you even get in here?" I'm going to skin a cat.

"The trapdoor. So what's up Princess?"

"Shouldn't you be out patrolling the city for bad guys?"

"Nope, not my turn tonight. It's Ladybug's turn." That's right, I totally forgot it was my night.

"What if there's a bad guy?"

"She'll call me."

"What if see can't?"

"You really want me to leave so bad that you'd wish that? Ow or should I say meow. That hurts. I thought we were better friends than that." He says covering his heart and making a sad face.

"Well I do want you to leave, but I don't wish harm to Ladybug. After all, if she's hurt then who's going to save Paris?" I tease with a smirk, reviving a glare from Chat. "I mean, she's the strongest and most amazing person in Paris! There's no way Paris would survive without her. No other super hero is remotely as cool." I think I like teasing him.

"Fine. I get it I'll leave, but I'll be back and I'll prove I'm just as pawsome as Ladybug." Chat hisses as he leaves my room.

After a few minutes I poke my head out of the door to see if Chat happens to be hanging around and he wasn't.

"Alright Tikki, spots on." I transform into Ladybug and head out for patrol.

At around 10 I head back to my room to get ready for bed. I get back into my room and change for bed when I heard a knock on the trapdoor. Are you kidding, I don't even have my shirt on! I finish getting dressed and open the trapdoor to let Chat in, only to be tackled to the floor.

     "Why hello purrincess." Chat smirks looking down at me, as he is in the push-up position above me. "How about a hello kiss?"

     "How about not. Now get off me."

     "No can do purrincess. You're under Agreste." He laughs and my eyes go wide. He stops laughing. "Wait, no! I mean-"

     "Adrien!"